Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
I’ve been searching rather diligently, but I cannot seem to find anywhere that describes how one knows if one has the new FSD Beta build?

If you had the beta you would know. Especially since you would have signed a legally binding NDA. There are also numerous visible differences between the beta and general public releases.

TeslaScope was tracking the beta versions for a while but last I checked they removed them. Possibly at request of Tesla?

The beta versions keep changing. There has been several now. Something like 6 or 8 so far I think?

EDIT: Tesla Software Updates actually lists all the beta versions.
https://www.notateslaapp.com/software-updates/major-releases/
(Just search for "Full Self-Driving (Beta)")

Last edited:

Mobster

Nov 17, 2013
Renton, Washington USA, Earth
Yes, please request the upgrade through your Tesla app!
They will let you know when the hardware will be available

......and then charge you thousands for mods.

(...like the "infotainment" scam that brought my 2.5 to 3.0 for lots of $$$$$. ...AND don't tell me "Elon said" he would make upgrades for folks who paid for FSD...Tesla will just do some "marketing" to squeeze more thousands $$$$$ from us.)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC