Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas in Movies & TV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally it seems like they "failed" the key, because it jingled when caught by the valet.

The still seems to show that they actually showed the proper key (or at least something that looks like it).
TimeFramed_ModelSKey.jpg

If you listen carefully, I think they failed on the line the valet uses as well...He says "I'll charge it right up front" but if you just listen, you can hear that it's a bad audio cut...I'd bet a fair amount of money that he said "I'll park it/keep it right up front" and Tesla made them change the line...If you look at the credits, they give Tesla a "Special Thanks" which means this is not a random use of the car, it's a specific product placement. And with that, I'm sure that there are accuracy stipulations that go along with it.

Having said that, they key jingle does seem like a fail, although some people do attach their car key/fob to their house key keychain.

Originally it seems like they "failed" the key, because it jingled when caught by the valet.

The still seems to show that they actually showed the proper key (or at least something that looks like it).
View attachment 13263