Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas in Movies & TV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a quick pic from that American Trucking Simulator VG I mentioned a few posts back. Not only is the Tesla Model S represented, it's one of the most common AI cars in the game. I even ran across a dealer (called "Voltison" in the game) with a trailer full of new Model S cars waiting to be delivered and more in the lot for local pickup.

tesla trailer 01.jpg

Just a quick pic from that American Trucking Simulator VG I mentioned a few posts back. Not only is the Tesla Model S represented, it's one of the most common AI cars in the game. I even ran across a dealer (called "Voltison" in the game) with a trailer full of new Model S cars waiting to be delivered and more in the lot for local pickup.

View attachment 110776

How did they get wk057's wife's car in the game? :)

I came across a Norwegian TV drama called "Occupied" on Netflix. There are two Model S cars in the first episode.

The series is based on an interesting concept: A social-democratic party is elected and decides to hold true to a campaign promise of cutting off all oil and gas exports as a climate change mitigation strategy. Leaving the EU in a lurch, Russia essentially occupies Norway and re-starts production with the EU's backing. Lots of drama around insurgencies, collaborators and so forth as the series progresses.

Yeah!! Been seeing the much briefer US trailer for the Grimsby movie; the center screen and steering wheel were never visible in that one but, the brief flash of the exterior lines and the interior door trim were rather unmistakable.

And, could they have actually destroyed a real MS in the process? :crying:

My SO had a business meeting in Hillsburo, OR yesterday. She said they got there about 1/2 an hour early and her business partner wanted to get a coffee at Starbucks which was on the other side of a big parking lot. She said making her way across the parking lot they saw 4 Model Ss.

Reactions: Andyw2100