Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas in Movies & TV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked out that episode. The UK version struck me as a mix of Jeremy Clarkson being a curmudgeon on his soapbox and the rantings of a 12 year old car nut. I thought the US version was much better, though I probably wouldn't sit and watch many episodes. One of the rare occasions where the US and another country have done a TV show and the US version was better.

We know that Tesla doesn't lend their cars to movie productions to get publicity. Most other car companies have fleets of cars available to be used in movies.
However, in spite of this, occasionally a Tesla will appear in a movie.
I was watching "Kingsmen: The secret service" last night and noticed a Model S appear briefly in a scene where Colin Firth is dropped off at the house of the villain (Samuel Jackson).
Anyone noticed Teslas in any other movies?

We know that Tesla doesn't lend their cars to movie productions to get publicity. Most other car companies have fleets of cars available to be used in movies.
However, in spite of this, occasionally a Tesla will appear in a movie.
I was watching "Kingsmen: The secret service" last night and noticed a Model S appear briefly in a scene where Colin Firth is dropped off at the house of the villain (Samuel Jackson).
Anyone noticed Teslas in any other movies?
Yes. There's already a thread about Model Ss (and probably about to be one for MXs). Maybe it should actually be here, now that there are four kinds to choose from.

Not a movie but I watched earlier today a video of Cars and Coffee where a camaro drag races and runs into a fence. As the camera pans around the front end damage a Model X slowly cruises by it. Probably there to blow the doors off all those ICE cars :)

It's hard to see, but there's a Model S behind the truck last night's season finally of Grimm on NBC:
full

I happened to know this for sure since it was my Model S! I'm was working as a stand-in for the guy in the passenger seat of the truck. They also had me bring my car in to be parked in the street. I earned a cool extra $25 for it to be there. :)