Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas in Movies & TV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Randomly watching the trailer for the movie "The Square" and I see this all-too-familiar taillight:

upload_2018-3-4_20-16-51.png

The Square (2017) - IMDb

I've recently spotted Model S in Electric Dreams Episode 2 - Autofac.

+1 - just catching up on PVR'ed episodes and the Tesla radio tuner in the early scene immediately caught my eye.

IMG_8779.JPG

Positive. It appears at the opening sequence, but it is also shown from different angle later in the show. Look at the door handles if you have any doubt.

yes, it's definitely a Model S with glass roof (not an X) - you can see the pop-out S style door handles clearly, plus the S' placement of the rear door handles

IMG_8780.JPG

Reactions: arcus and ATC@LWSK
A driverless, self-driving Model X takes Scully for a ride in tonight's XFiles...

We just got caught up and watched the episode online over the weekend. I came here to post and saw that we have a number of X-File viewers on here. While we laughed during the episode (recognizing too many things that seemed very familiar) it was creepy. Loved the intro about Elon's recent AI quote and cracked up when Scully hailed a Tesla X self-drive service.

Saw this real news story over the weekend about a robotic burger flipping "worker" and immediately thought of the episode again. Yum!
Flippy the Burger Flipping Robot Is Now Cooking at the CaliBurger Fast Food Chain

Reactions: JenniferQ
A driverless, self-driving Model X takes Scully for a ride in tonight's XFiles...

We just got caught up and watched the episode online over the weekend. I came here to post and saw that we have a number of X-File viewers on here who beat me to mentioning it. While we laughed during the episode (recognizing too many things that seemed very familiar) it was creepy. Loved the intro about Elon's recent AI quote

IMG_1765.PNG

and cracked up when Scully hailed a Tesla X Whipz self-drive service.

IMG_1785.jpg

Then I saw this real news story over the weekend about a robotic burger flipping "worker" and immediately thought of the episode again. Yum!
Flippy the Burger Flipping Robot Is Now Cooking at the CaliBurger Fast Food Chain

So while trying to update this post with the car photo, ran into a number of minutes of trying to access the forum section again. Had to laugh when this popped up on the screen. Loved it TMC...the robot when he can't open the door falls backwards to the ground. So appropriate considering this X-Files episode I was commenting on.

IMG_1789.jpg

On last night's Daily Show Trevor Noah said they would be looking at the coming AI revolution this week. One thing he did bring up was a concern I've had. What will people do when machines do everything? Those who have some kind of creative job or those who can maintain the machines will still have work (until they perfect self maintained machines), but a vast number of jobs will be going away.

• Helpful
Reactions: israndy