Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas in Movies & TV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been a bit uneven this season, but I think over all it's a good series. Plus Shaw is a sexy bad ass :D

tumblr_no9o19l79C1qfjlc4o3_400.gif

Reactions: Grendal
The whole AI storyline defeats the purpose of the title of the show. Much like how Burn Notice fizzled after they went away from that formula.

Title isn't the purpose of the show.

It is the beginning of the Arc.

If they ended the show with five seasons of nothing but fool of week shows it would be all sound and fury signifying nothing.

Never watched Burn Notice.

Is this the first appearance of a Tesla in a video game?

I happen to be a fan of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and play it when I have a little time to waste doing virtual road trips. In a week or so, the company that makes it will be introducing American Truck Simulator. It's sort of like the Model X of the video simulator game world. Something that's been talked about, teased and shown for the last year or two, but is finally now being introduced. This video is the first review of the finished product, and I was pleased to see that they have included a Tesla Model S (@ 0:23 seconds into the video) as one of the AI cars the player will see on the road and have to deal with in tr[/
I've seen/played one of the truck simulators and I delivered what appeared to be a load of Teslas. seems it was in the southwest US so not Euro truck.

In a blink and you'll miss it appearance, a Model S interior is shown at 1:26 in the following demo reel for The Mill Blackbird rig, a 'car' that can be used to film car scenes, where only a specialized chassis is present, and the actual car is added via CGI after the fact. It actually looks quite amazing.

Reactions: jvonbokel
Was the episode of Cooper Barret's Guide To Surving LIfe from a few weeks ago mentioned? The lead female character received a "self driving car" from her sugar daddy which was clearly a Tesla in the scenes she was driving it.

And the movie The Brothers Grimsby. They drive the Tesla with bulletproof windows off of a Bridge and crash it into a river.

I also saw tonight's Silicon Valley episode.

Last edited: