Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's in SF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So to help take my mind off of my ever so pending 70D delivery, I thought I'd take a trip to San Francisco to watch the playoff game on Sunday. GO Warriors!

Got here on Friday and I'm absolutely blown away by the number of Tesla's roaming the streets. 1/10 cars that I seem to come across is a Model S :rolleyes:, the other 9 cars are prius's lol. Now I know why delivery takes 2 months to Canada - you SF folks are buying 'em all :eek:. But here's an interesting question, why are they mostly debadged?? Trying to elude fellow spectators I suppose. Is it a pre D model or a 70D, 85D or P85D?? Seats and calipers is all I have to go by but you aren't fooling me :wink:

Loving it here - even though I'm getting teased by every passing Tesla.

So to help take my mind off of my ever so pending 70D delivery, I thought I'd take a trip to San Francisco to watch the playoff game on Sunday. GO Warriors!

Got here on Friday and I'm absolutely blown away by the number of Tesla's roaming the streets. 1/10 cars that I seem to come across is a Model S :rolleyes:, the other 9 cars are prius's lol. Now I know why delivery takes 2 months to Canada - you SF folks are buying 'em all :eek:. But here's an interesting question, why are they mostly debadged?? Trying to elude fellow spectators I suppose. Is it a pre D model or a 70D, 85D or P85D?? Seats and calipers is all I have to go by but you aren't fooling me :wink:

Loving it here - even though I'm getting teased by every passing Tesla.

Many of the early cars didn't come with badges...