TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Teslas Look Sexy in Drag

Discussion in 'News' started by Palpatine, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Palpatine

Palpatine Banned

2. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

#2 doug, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    Awesome. They got the details mostly right. This sight, James's blog and his company got a plug, and ScottFe got credit for his great photo. The article enthusiastically talks about the Sport and Tesla's efforts to deliver it in time. That's all around awesome.

I guess they don't mention the photo isn't from the Wayland Invitational, but that's one of those details that might get cut for brevity.

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

So for those ROI EV defeatists We now have this.

4. ra-san

ra-san Member

some issues with that gas comparison, which is unfortunate since even conservative values would show around an order of magnitude difference in cost of run, which is impressive enough. Also that the sport, whose 3.7 figure was quoted is a lot more than 109, which is base anyway. That's nitpicking though on what was a very good story. Far better than most. Actually saw one today that confused the model-s and roadster, saying the roadster was expected to be on the market in 2012... Chevrolet Volt Shatters Fuel Efficiency Paradigm at 230 mpg | The Hot Spring.com

5. Palpatine

Palpatine Banned

The reporter that interviewed me was new to electric vehicles. Knowing that, I would say he did a great job at getting the facts 99% correct.

6. ra-san

ra-san Member

no doubt, and was a nice article.

7. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

That picture is simply awesome.

8. tdelta1000

tdelta1000 Active Member

This is the first time i've seen night time picture of the Roadster. Dude!!!! those pic are hot:eek::biggrin: