TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Blog Tesla's Q1 Revenue Topped $3.4B, While Cash Burn Hit $785M

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by TMC Staff, May 2, 2018.

1. TMC Staff

Tesla beat first-quarter earnings expectations after posting a record $3.41 billion in revenue against analysts estimates of $3.22 billion. First quarter revenue included $2.74 billion from the automotive divsion and $410 million from Tesla Energy products. While revenue from cars increased 19.4% over the same period last year, the energy and battery storage division jumped a...
    READ FULL ARTICLE

2. foto005

foto005 Member

Great...now get your CPO pricing back to normal along with quality inspections/reconditioning AND allow extended warranties to be purchased by everyone regardless of who sells the car.

• Funny x 1
  3. JayyyDeee

JayyyDeee Member

I would rather they have a quicker turnaround time and make it easier to get replacement parts... 6.5 weeks and counting for a front licence plate mount

4. Joelgjr

Joelgjr Member

Hey - I just bought a new model S and am removing my front license plate mount - I don't want it. I'll sell it to you for a very reasonable rate - thoughts?

5. hill

hill Active Member

ha! amateur ... 7 weeks just for FOBS & side view mirrors! .... you call 6.5 a wait? Try 5 months for (X) headliner defects, 3 months for FWD synch locks, 1½ years & counting for AP2 'smooth-as-silk' & ghosting windshield replacement ... c'mon ... man up! grab yer thumbs & start twiddling! :D

• Informative x 1