Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's Referral Program - no more free Roadster 2.0?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regarding Tesla's Referral Program and access to their secret levels (ex. Roadster 2.0 discount), were these secret levels only available to customers who ordered their Tesla in 2017 and future customers are limited to only 5 referrals? I purchased my P3D on 07/2018.

I am currently under the impression I only get to give out 5 referrals and collect 5 awards and that's it? But someone is telling me otherwise.

The 'secret levels' are not tied to when people ordered their car. If you have a referral code, you can collect referrals towards the Roadster.

Once you collect your first 5 referrals (I do not believe they need to be delivered, just ordered), you have to wait an undetermined amount of time (about a week or two) for Tesla to manually enable the first secret level for you. You'll get a notification in the mobile app when that happens.

When that happens, you can start collecting more referrals each counting for a 2% discount off the Next Gen Roadster.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexanderAF
The 'secret levels' are not tied to when people ordered their car. If you have a referral code, you can collect referrals towards the Roadster.

Once you collect your first 5 referrals (I do not believe they need to be delivered, just ordered), you have to wait an undetermined amount of time (about a week or two) for Tesla to manually enable the first secret level for you. You'll get a notification in the mobile app when that happens.

When that happens, you can start collecting more referrals each counting for a 2% discount off the Next Gen Roadster.
I thought I heard that the 5th referral had to be ordered before October for the roadster qualy to still work

• Informative
Reactions: AlexanderAF
I hadn't heard that before and I doubt it's true. There's been no official announcement to that assertion, so everything is speculation or conjecture.

I got my fifth referral a week ago, so I guess I’ll wait and update if a secret level pops up. Either I lose all my hair from the missed opportunity, or my dopamine receptors all fire up like Christmas lights if I see the secret level.

I got my fifth referral a week ago, so I guess I’ll wait and update if a secret level pops up. Either I lose all my hair from the missed opportunity, or my dopamine receptors all fire up like Christmas lights if I see the secret level.
Can u get more them one set of rims from the referral program??

Last day for to get 7,500. I havent used my first five codes so you get 6 months free supercharging. Also I'll send u wall charger or kids model S (only first one to use my code, maybe second person.) . Test drive my car if u live in my area. Email me for my code and questions.
[email protected]