Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's Third Quarter Results Are In

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! And unexpected...

Tesla shares soar on surprise profit - CNN

Ok Tesla, let me help with fourth quarter results. PLEASE! ;)

“Order backlog.” Investors love to hear that. Of course if you stop sending cars to the US for 6 weeks, you’re going to have an order backlog!

This will be interesting how they proceed from here. Tesla has to make a profit in Q4 or stock will tank again (their obsession, not mine). They can either fill the European/Asian backlog or try to cut down some of the US backlog.

They knew these numbers shortly after Q3 EOQ. The leaving US delivery times at 2-3 weeks had to be intentional, and changing it to reality (6-10 weeks) had to be intentional. Changing the deposit from $2500 to $100 was definitely intentional. So where are they going with this?

Still clueless, I guess.

It is a Model 3 topic. However, your post is not, so why are you posting it here? I don't give a rat's a.. about "eyeballs" on my post, so go somewhere else with your thread dumps.

How is "Third quarter results" a model 3 topic, and not an investor topic? The easiest way to see an "investor" topic is when someone in a thread starts mentioning "shorts'. These posts should go where the other investor topics are, which is here:

TSLA Investor Discussions

How is "Third quarter results" a model 3 topic, and not an investor topic? The easiest way to see an "investor" topic is when someone in a thread starts mentioning "shorts'. These posts should go where the other investor topics are, which is here:

TSLA Investor Discussions

If you've been reading the threads here, you would have seen discussions about quarterly results. It absolutely does affect Model 3 delivery estimates, as they seem to revolve around quarterly timing. It also gives us a better picture of Tesla's production numbers. Since they continue to increase production every quarter, it makes the 6-10 week estimates much more realistic.