TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Teslas wanted for Springtime Tallahassee parade

Discussion in 'Florida' started by domenick, Feb 24, 2014.

1. domenick

domenick Nerd

The annual Springtime Tallahassee parade is coming up and Rethink Energy would be to have some electric vehicles as part of its contingent. This is a big event (as Tallahassee dwellers know) and an opportunity to show off your ride to a huge amount of people, as well as network with with some like-minded folks.

It all happens Saturday, March 29. You can contact Kim Ross about it via her Facebook, or message me here and I'll hook y'all up.

2. apvbguy

apvbguy Banned

too bad, I am taking delivery on 3/31 or I would have come out and let my FSU son drive the car

3. fuelsman

fuelsman Member

If at least 30 A charging overnight could be arranged so I could drive back to Jax, it's possible. It's 150 miles one way Jax to Tallahassee.

4. apvbguy

apvbguy Banned

there are chargers at FSU and there may be one at the whole foods there

5. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

my wife is in a Krewe from Tampa and might be participating in the parade. It's just a matter of getting there, getting enough charge for the parade, and then getting enough charge to get home. Feel free to PM me about the schedule (and you are right, it's a great event - I was a "Marching Chief" during my FSU days and we always marched in the parade.

6. Steve Watkins

Steve Watkins Member

I have a Model S in Tallahassee.

7. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

Here's a link:

http://www.springtimetallahassee.com/

Can we assume that there would be no registration fees for Model S owners to participate as part of the Rethink Energy contingent?

Larry

8. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

Hi Steve. I'll be in touch if my wife decides to take the challenge of getting from Tampa to Tallahassee. I might need a few hours at your HPWC for the trip home!

- - - Updated - - -

larry,

just another reason for you to get on the phone with Tesla and get them moving on that supercharger around Lake City! :wink:

9. Rodolfo Paiz

Rodolfo Paiz P85 "Plug and Play"

Given the 1,000-mile roundtrip distance, I'm going to have to pass on this one... :wink:

10. apvbguy

apvbguy Banned

I would have though the lack of superchargers on I 75 and I 10 would have been the reason for you not to make the trip

11. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

wimp.:biggrin: