Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TeslaShields Going to the Moon!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
We are extremely excited to share that production is concluding for our Model 3 (2017-2019 and 2020-2021) and Model Y 5-seater (2020 and 2021) mats at around May 8th. We will then begin the process of shipping out. As we approach delivery, our prices will go up gradually. To be as inclusive as possible, we have decided to commence our Wave II Pre-Orders. Consumers will now have the option to Pre-Order our mats for the price of $99, which will be expected to ship out late July / early August.

In addition, we recognize and always keep our customer's demands in mind, which is why we are extremely excited to announce that we have launched pre-orders for our TeslaShields Mud Flaps for the Model Y. The MSRP will be $49.99, but we have a 50% off pre-order sale limited to 300 units.

To top it all off, we now will be accepting both Affirm and After Pay for anyone looking to finance any of our products!

TeslaShields is always looking to improve in every which way, so don't hesitate to let us know what you think about our website and offer any other feedback.

We appreciate the love & support.

Always,

Jason
Co-founder of TeslaShields

www.TeslaShields.com

Last edited:
I pre ordered in 1st batch and now got an email saying I wont be getting till June ????????
These were supposed to be shipped this week..
We have received an unprecedented amount of orders the last couple of weeks and our factory told us last minute yesterday that they had to extend production to May 8th in order to fulfill all of our customers orders. Please note that June 18th is a very conservative estimate and we expect to see deliveries before then. We are working extremely hard around the clock to give you the most accurate information. We are working with each and everyone of our customers to make sure they are happy. Our customers is our #1 priority and we do everything in our power to put them first. After sending out this PSA to all of our customers I got flooded with hundreds of emails and texts and answered each and everyone of them immediately as I am available 24/7.