Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TeslaShields Has the Perfect Fit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Besides important Tesla essentials such as Break pads (if you use your breaks), windshields wipers, and tires. The floor mats you use in your car go through wear and tear almost every day. It is a major reason why many Tesla owners, especially those with kids and pets get anxious when they have to make trips to the beach, park or any area with a lot of mud. Things can get even more difficult to manage if you live in a place where there is a lot of rain and snow as these elements can greatly affect your car’s interior.

1653583040642.jpeg

While you may be in the mood to take your Tesla for a long ride, the thought of having too much dust and debris on your vehicle’s floor may be stopping you. Needless to say, floor mats are serve a greater purpose than merely letting you rest your tired feet. They can also come in incredibly handy for keeping the interior of your car clean and good as new. You will come across a wide range of floor mats these days, with 3D and rubber floor mats being arguably the most popular.

Choosing the Ideal Floor Mat for Your Tesla

You will come across a massive range of Tesla floor mats available these days. Sure, regular rubber mats may be affordable, sleek and robust, offering decent protection to your Tesla’s main carpet area, but a Tesla needs something more than that. While there is no shortage of aftermarket mats out there, the ones offered by TeslaShields are arguably the best you will find.

What Makes Tesla Shields Stand Out

You will find the Tesla Shield floor mats to be heads and shoulders above the rest because of they are logo-free, stylishly finished, custom design and edge to edge protection, a few things that everyone would like to have in their Tesla model 3 and Y.

Since your Tesla is a massive investment, you must only choose the best items for it. As far as floor mats go, the ones offered by Tesla Shield are among the best, and here are some reasons to back these claims

Multiple Layers

Unlike WeatherTech or rubber floor mats, the floor mats TeslaShield manufactures have three layers. The first one is made out of XPE and has a carbon embossed pattern to prevent slippage. The second layer is a fame made out of TPE foam, which provides padded comfort while dampening road noise. Finally, the third layer of the mat is made from XPE and it contains nibs for holding the under carpet, which stops the mat slipping from the under carpet.

Odorless

Rubber floor mats have been a staple in cars for nearly a century and we all know why. They are durable and they repel dirt and grime with ease. However, Tesla Shields mats are just as durable and offer a lot more advantages than a dated rubber mat. Rubber mats tend to have an odor if the car is parked in sunlight or if it is above 90 degrees outside. They also tend to slip when wet.

Tesla Shields mats are composed of a rubber plastic composite meaning that they have both properties of rubber and plastic which eliminates odors and does not become slippery when wet.
Although Tesla Shields mats are more expensive than rubber mats, their quality and aesthetic appeal make up for that. The one difference between rubber mats and a Tesla Shields mat is that that the latter are a replacement for the floor mats while rubber mats are designed to go over the floor mats.

Superb Fitment

The thing that stands out most about a TeslaShields mat is its fitment. These mats are designed in house at Papa Elon's basement. TeslaShields took the leading floor mat brands on the market for the 3 and y, compared them, and then made a unique custom mold by combining three of the top selling brands into one creating a new and improved mat unlike any other on the market. Most other mats on the market are not custom molded and have a generic fit.
1653583126091.jpeg

Better Coverage

The excellent triple layer mats from Tesla Shields will form fit each edge of your model 3 or Y providing better coverage compared to numerous other OEM or universal mats out there. Needless to say, your electric car’s interior will remain protected and look fantastic.

Does Tesla Shield Have Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y and 3

Tesla Model Y and 3 have received rave reviews because of their superb performance, comfort, overall look, impressive wheels, durability and a plethora of quality of life features that most modern cars lack. One thing that requires improvement in both models is the flimsy carpet that comes with the car. Fortunately, that floor mats offered by TeslaShields are suitable for the model Y and 3. These mats will look perfectly flush when you install them and will make your Tesla look fantastic!

If you live in a sunny area, you may want to take your car out for a long time. As we discussed initially, however, many drivers hesitate because they do not want to ruin their car’s interior. Fortunately, you do not have to worry about these issues with your Tesla models Y and 3, as Tesla Shield’s carpet can collect the sand and debris, without making a mess. You can easily remove the mat when you return home and dispose the dirt from the Tesla Shield mats easily.

1653583392556.jpeg

Here’s why Tesla Shield’s Floor Mats are Reliable

Despite the increasing number of brands offering floor mats for Tesla, the mats offered by TeslaShield remain on top, as they look and fit better while offering excellent protection to your Tesla 3 and Y’s interior. The manufacturers goes to great lengths to ensure Tesla owners get the best products by customizing and hand tailoring the fit the mats to perfection. Tesla Shield also uses high-end 3D scanning technology when manufacturing its accessories to ensure you can fit them in your Tesla within seconds and enjoy your ride with maximum comfort.

Attachments

• 1653583604129.jpeg
    1653583604129.jpeg
    415.2 KB · Views: 1,274
Just to anyone new to the forums I would suggest caution buying from this vendor. Widespread reports of zero communication, month delays, and poor fitment of the mats.
I would suggest caution from this user as he has never been a Teslashields customer himself not has he have ever tried our mats and has been posting negative comments about us without merit for the past year. Had some supply chain issues due to COVID 6+ months ago but have since resolved and under new management. We have since sold hundreds if not thousands to happy customers since then. Check out our latest and honest review from Sara J Awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anser
I need auto vacuum mats
My kids have sand in their pockets
Maybe they're taking their shoes off in the car 🤷

When I was a smelly and greasy little 6th grader, I played LAX and the biggest relief in the world after playing hours in the wicked Florida sun would be going into my my parents car to rip my shoes off and the thousands of little astro turf particles would go flying everywhere! It was a Christmas miracle lol😂 Parents stuck their heads out of the car window whole ride home while I was sound asleep. I was such a little s**t

Last edited:
Reactions: Anser
I would suggest caution from this user as he has never been a Teslashields customer himself not has he have ever tried our mats and has been posting negative comments about us without merit for the past year. Had some growing pains 6+ months ago but have since resolved and under new management. We have since sold hundreds if not thousands to happy customers since then. Check out our latest and honest review from Sara J Awesome!

Had a shill YouTube video ready to go lol. You are correct, I don’t have direct experience with the company. I’m not saying don’t buy the mats just use caution as the company has a history of shady dealings. As to the merit of my warnings, a quick search of the forums will resolve any doubts. This is my last post in this topic.

Had a shill YouTube video ready to go lol. You are correct, I don’t have direct experience with the company. I’m not saying don’t buy the mats just use caution as the company has a history of shady dealings. As to the merit of my warnings, a quick search of the forums will resolve any doubts. This is my last post in this topic.
As stated: this was more than 6 months ago and we were having supply chain problems at the time due to COVID like any other business at the time. We are now under new management. If you actually watched the video she says she found us on her own.. Let me guess, this a shill YouTube video too?

You would probably hate to hear this, but many people do love our mats as our entire inventory is almost sold out.

@qdeathstar Thanks for bringing more viewers to my post and giving me the opportunity to address this.

With Peace and Love,
TeslaShields

Last edited:
Maybe they're taking their shoes off in the car 🤷

When I was a smelly and greasy little 6th grader, I played LAX and the biggest relief in the world after playing hours in the wicked Florida sun would be going into my my parents car to rip my shoes off and the thousands of little astro turf particles would go flying everywhere! Parents stuck their heads out of the car window whole ride home while I was sound asleep. I was such a little s**t

They remove their shoes full of sand
They remove the rocks from their pockets and throw them in the car
And they spill their water bottle and make it a mix of wet sand Rockies.

My Model Y is turned into a junkyard within 2 weeks

They look really good however my main problem is the third row seats where They remove their shoes and create a mess. I need to find something to protect there and there is nothing in the market
Say no more!!! I’ll come to your rescue! We sell the third row floor mat alone or for a better deal, we sell them as a set with the interior floor mats. Both are in stock and ready to ship now! If that doesn’t work, I will personally fly out to you and babysit your kids till they turn 18 and hopefully they will have a tesla on their own with teslashields floor mats by then :)

Reactions: MarkThisDay
Why is someone allowed to put up a forum ‘post’ that is simply an advertisement for their product?
As a paying vendor on this site, we are allowed to post one sponsored article and two threads each month plus ads. Very good deal and is the reason why we are here today. Thank you @danny for building such an awesome platform! We truly appreciate you!

Why is someone allowed to put up a forum ‘post’ that is simply an advertisement for their product?
There are various advertisers on TMC who help support the site and cover its operating costs, and in turn are allowed to post about their offerings. You'll notice that all such threads are marked with the "Vendor" prefix so that it is clear and transparent to our visitors that the content is sponsored.

Here is the third row mat in action. The second row is moved up as far as possible. There are two reservoirs to collect whatever liquid or dirt becomes accumulated.View attachment 813103
Perfect. Just ordered this 3rd row mat along with the front under seat storage pouches for my 2021 Y. I have a bunch of USB c extensions that kids use for their gadgets on road trips cluttering the storage compartments. The underseat storage will relieve me of that clutter so I can find essentials like my chapsticks etc without my hand being entangled in the wires while driving.