Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CS@Tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Feb 8, 2022
Florida
Hi, my name is Janet. You may have seen some of responses I have made on previous posts. I have worked in large corporations and ran my own business for many years. I am here to help Tesla Shields with their communication and online presence with TMC. I am very excited to work with this team and believe in their products.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am here to help. All of our mats are in stock and ready to ship.

www.teslashields.com

Reactions: SteelClouds
Hi Janet, sorry I didn't see this until after I posted in another thread!

Question here is are there any plans to start distributing the mats here in the UK? We love these kinds of mats here to! But there are few sellers that ship from China, and then we're getting all sorts of 3dmaxpider clones with varying quality. You should whack a few on Amazon UK and see how things go. Price point of around £120 for front and back I'm sure you'd clear the lot in no time. Naturally I'm saying this because I'd quite like one (lol?) but slightly out of reach in the UK.

Just curious on thoughts TS side.

Reactions: CS@Tshields
Hi Janet, sorry I didn't see this until after I posted in another thread!

Question here is are there any plans to start distributing the mats here in the UK? We love these kinds of mats here to! But there are few sellers that ship from China, and then we're getting all sorts of 3dmaxpider clones with varying quality. You should whack a few on Amazon UK and see how things go. Price point of around £120 for front and back I'm sure you'd clear the lot in no time. Naturally I'm saying this because I'd quite like one (lol?) but slightly out of reach in the UK.

Just curious on thoughts TS side.
How big is the market in UK? Is it worth investing in and creating a presence in the UK? This is definitely something to think about.

How big is the market in UK? Is it worth investing in and creating a presence in the UK? This is definitely something to think about.
Thanks for the reply, the market is vast in the UK. The model 3 and Y is (as following global trend) the EVs of choice.

This is just the GENERAL thread for UK:

..and this is the nearest we have to TeslaShields on Amazon. Once again it's a 3dmaxpider clone.

I don't tend to touch any of these clones unless it has the Amazon stamp of peace of mind, because you just don't know what you're getting.... and this lead me to this forum / TMC where I came across TS. I like the fresh design, and the price. However upon making an order from the TS US website, the price doubles when adding the carrier cost (which is expected ordering from across the Atlantic) - I just can't quantify that cost. So close. However, should TS ship over a dozen / couple of dozen to Amazon UK, and let them do the elbow grease, I'd purchase without hesitation... and probably get a few pics on to the UK forum as well if things are as good as they look.

It's just getting hold of them.

I'm holding off the 3rd party clones for the moment, my car is due beginning of June in light of the recent China factory closures, so will make do with the default carpets until I end up taking the chance on the above cloner (and send back if no good) or... TS becomes available UK side (happy days).

Sorry longer than hoped post to say... Ship a small test / trial batch to Amazon UK, it will do well.

Hi Janet
Any plans for the mats for the refresh model S? (Plaid/LR)
We are planning on expanding to those models.
Thanks for the reply, the market is vast in the UK. The model 3 and Y is (as following global trend) the EVs of choice.

This is just the GENERAL thread for UK:

..and this is the nearest we have to TeslaShields on Amazon. Once again it's a 3dmaxpider clone.

I don't tend to touch any of these clones unless it has the Amazon stamp of peace of mind, because you just don't know what you're getting.... and this lead me to this forum / TMC where I came across TS. I like the fresh design, and the price. However upon making an order from the TS US website, the price doubles when adding the carrier cost (which is expected ordering from across the Atlantic) - I just can't quantify that cost. So close. However, should TS ship over a dozen / couple of dozen to Amazon UK, and let them do the elbow grease, I'd purchase without hesitation... and probably get a few pics on to the UK forum as well if things are as good as they look.

It's just getting hold of them.

I'm holding off the 3rd party clones for the moment, my car is due beginning of June in light of the recent China factory closures, so will make do with the default carpets until I end up taking the chance on the above cloner (and send back if no good) or... TS becomes available UK side (happy days).

Sorry longer than hoped post to say... Ship a small test / trial batch to Amazon UK, it will do well.
Thank you so much for your input. I will look into Amazon UK. That is a great idea.

We are planning on expanding to those models.

Thank you so much for your input. I will look into Amazon UK. That is a great idea.
+1 for Amazon UK.

Tesla M3 & MY were the best selling cars in the UK in march:

and the MY has only recently gone on sale here (most people don’t know about it YET).
An Audi Q4 is 77week order time for the Uk so Tesla will sell as many RHD MYs as it can make - and we all want 3D mats. There is only one option on Amazon rn which looks like an Aliexpress import. Pls give us some alternatives!

Reactions: t0ne
Hi, my name is Janet. You may have seen some of responses I have made on previous posts. I have worked in large corporations and ran my own business for many years. I am here to help Tesla Shields with their communication and online presence with TMC. I am very excited to work with this team and believe in their products.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, I am here to help. All of our mats are in stock and ready to ship.

www.teslashields.com

Are they really in stock and ready to ship? On the site it says in stock, but in the item description it says Waitlist and "Color: Dark Black Interior Matching estimated date till shipment: July-August 2022" Regarding 2022 Model 3 mats.

Are they really in stock and ready to ship? On the site it says in stock, but in the item description it says Waitlist and "Color: Dark Black Interior Matching estimated date till shipment: July-August 2022" Regarding 2022 Model 3 mats.
There is an issue with the coding. If we change it to not in stock, it wouldn’t be visible to buyers that would like to have their product guaranteed. We sell out very quickly and by allowing wait list orders we are giving everyone a chance. Less people buy waitlist product then when it is in stock.

So this what the site looks on mobile. If you scroll down it shows the in stock sticker. If anyone has any coding experience and can help me take the in stock button down for waitlist products please let me know. Also the discription being bunched together is another coding error I haven’t been able to fix yet.

Attachments

• F4A48B4C-3EC6-4263-8223-1313A5BA23DA.png
    F4A48B4C-3EC6-4263-8223-1313A5BA23DA.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 97
  • B0BB7CD9-CD79-44F7-9873-3CC3D77F7901.png
    B0BB7CD9-CD79-44F7-9873-3CC3D77F7901.png
    586.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 81141D17-026D-4F99-905E-2A0ACBB678E3.png
    81141D17-026D-4F99-905E-2A0ACBB678E3.png
    704.3 KB · Views: 46