Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the trunk and frunk mats for our 7 seater as well and they fit like trash. I do not understand the idea of you cant use the mat when 3rd row are in used. I will post the review on Facebook groups to helps others avoid this company.
The back piece mat you are referring to, does not work when the one seat is folded down. We purposely designed our mats this way to give full coverage to the back of the car. No liquids or mud will seep between the seats. Our mats have coverage all the way to the back of the front seats. When both of the seats or one seat is up in the third row, you can fold the mat and keep it in the trunk/frunk of the car.
As for the sub trunk, our shipment was tampered with and those mats are missing. We had to order new sub trunk mats and will be sending those mats by air to our fulfillment center (not by sea). Once the mats arrive they will be sent automatically to each customer. Anyone that places an order with us for any of our products that are currently in stock should receive them within a few days.

The back piece mat you are referring to, does not work when the one seat is folded down. We purposely designed our mats this way to give full coverage to the back of the car. No liquids or mud will seep between the seats. Our mats have coverage all the way to the back of the front seats. When both of the seats or one seat is up in the third row, you can fold the mat and keep it in the trunk/frunk of the car.
As for the sub trunk, our shipment was tampered with and those mats are missing. We had to order new sub trunk mats and will be sending those mats by air to our fulfillment center (not by sea). Once the mats arrive they will be sent automatically to each customer. Anyone that places an order with us for any of our products that are currently in stock should receive them within a few days.

Any update on my refund?

Also, please do not say that the back of 3rd row was purposely designed as a single piece. I have texts that say otherwise. Also, this is a screen shot of the 7-seater trunk/frunk mats that I ordered. You can clearly see it's in two pieces, as I anticipated on receiving.

66648129350__69EF2FF0-3FD1-4087-8F9D-78AF86A75C09.JPG

LOL, i just laughed at “We purposely designed our mats this way”. You haven’t answered my question Jason, what are we doing with that mats when 3rd are in used? Or you purposely designed that mats to fold and throw in the frunk when 3rd are in used? LOL

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
Any update on my refund?

Also, please do not say that the back of 3rd row was purposely designed as a single piece. I have texts that say otherwise. Also, this is a screen shot of the 7-seater trunk/frunk mats that I ordered. You can clearly see it's in two pieces, as I anticipated on receiving.

View attachment 773385
Those photos are the reason why I ordered his mats and thought I will receive the same design but in 3d material.

The trunk and frunk mats in the picture were a sample sent us and we were originally going to sell those mats. Our designer decided the mats we currently have would be better mats since it covers the entire back of the car so nothing could fall in between the seats. We did have our mats made with the same material as our floor mats. We truly apologize for not taking down the picture previously. We were so consumed with trying to deal with all of the supply chain problems. We have adjusted our site with the current model of the trunk mats. For all model y 7 seaters, when the 3rd row seats are in use you will have to take that mat out and store it in the trunk or the frunk. The mat for the 3rd row mat in not intended to be used while the 3rd row seats are in use.