Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, so now the story isn't that your inventory ended up at two different warehouses, but that you never even had all of it in the first place (i.e., a large portion of it is on multiple ships coming from China still?)

Why would you then in this very thread tell people to still keep ordering then:

This is vastly different than what was said before. I mean go back and look at the start of this thread and also the other thread when the ship actually made it to port.

I can't say for sure, but I suspect you knew this far earlier than you are leading on, but chose not to saying anything to avoid cancellations/refunds. This is because you already spent the money on manufacturing and don't want to lose any more from your profits (although this shouldn't be our problem, it's yours).

Btw: Stop calling/texting me. I have no reason to talk to you unless you are calling with notification that my order is on its way and you have tracking info. Even in that case an automated email will do.

Last edited:
Reactions: qdeathstar
Wait, so now the story isn't that your inventory ended up at two different warehouses, but that you never even had all of it in the first place (i.e., a large portion of it is on multiple ships coming from China still?)

This is vastly different than what was said before. I mean go back and look at the start of this thread and also the other thread when the ship actually made it to port.

Btw: Stop calling/texting me. I have no reason to talk to you unless you are calling with notification that my order is on its way and you have tracking info. Even in that case an automated email will do.
Please refer here: Vendor - TeslaShields Update #14 and 15

We just got word last night that we got another delivery at the SLC, Utah location. So far, we have an inventory drop in our warehouse in TN and in SLC. Should be ready to ship sometime next week or end of this week.

Both shipments of Mats are currently being processed. Shipment in TN contains 2021 Model 3 floor mats and mats for the model Y 7 seater and 10% of this shipment has been processed. Shipment in UT is also at 10% processed. This particular shipment contains (will be confirmed when finished being processed) 2021 model 3 and Y floor mats, more 7 seater mats, third row, and possibly the model 3 2021 trunk and frunk. Hoping to have everything processed and boxed end of next week. Will update as we get closer.

Quick update: looks like we have everything in our possession except for model y 5 seater trunk and frunk. There is a high likelihood that this shipment could be lost as this is a similar situation with our cargo covers a couple of months back. We will have to most likely restart production of those and delay our shipping estimation from January 2022 to March 2022 we have updated our product listing to display that we are shipping in Q1 2022. Also, due to supply chain constraints we will only be carrying version 2 of the trunk and frunk for 7 seater. Please note that version 2 will be more expensive and a more premium product as it is made with our 3D material which is the same material as our floor mats. Those that have already purchased 7 seater trunk and frunk will be recieving version 2. Difference between V1 and V2: V1 is a much cheaper product as it has only a single layer plastic injection (same exact material as tesmanian). V2 uses 3D material as stated above. All other items will be shipped end of this week/ beginning of next week. I have contacted our 3PL, Redstag, to see if we can fly up to their location in utah this week and hopefully we can get things sped up. Waiting on them to call me back tomorrow. Will keep you guys updated. I would appreciate if our fellow users can share this.

hey I’m so sorry with how long everything has been taking. I am doing everything in my power to get these sent out because there is no one that wants these products sent out more than our team here at TeslaShields. We were supposed to recieve all of our inventory at the end of October. However due to supply chain and shipping constraints it was delayed until November 5th. On that date we expecting to receive all of our inventory but after a couple of weeks it became apparent that only a couple hundred units of model 3 and let everyone know via email news letter and teslashields update #15 on TMC. We finally received the inventory we were hoping to recieve on December 8th and 9th. Right now we have everything in stock except for the model y trunk and frunk which we have to go back into production and re ship which should come here by March 2022.

Woohoo! *High Five*

Does this mean customers should start seeing shipped/tracking emails in their inbox?
From what I know right now is that we finished sorting and now we are going through the final approvals of boxes (which will be approved soon as soon as we receive confirmation from warehouse). Right when we start boxing and we are going to ship as we box so we expect the first shipments to go out today. Will keep everyone posted!

Here is what is being sent right now:

Please note that the order numbers are not in order as we had to reinstate pre orders that were made in June to make them current orders.

6D7288A4-FCCF-4F30-B679-701E38FB13C0.jpeg