Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my MY and tried the trunk mat (still haven't received my replacement frunk or sub trunk mats for which they sent M3 ones). Let's just say the trunk mats don't have a tight fit and have way too much movement. At this point I'm giving up on teslashields for both product and communication.
I had the same issue with their floor mats. Was excited about their company as they seemed very transparent. However the floor mats came and boy were there gaps. I asked to return them and they choose to just refund me the amount. Or they said so at least. A month went by and I still didn't see the refund come through. I was only able to get my money back by charge back. I just placed an order for the LDCRS floor mats and hoping they'll be a better fitment. But they are through Amazon so returns won't be an issue hopefully.

I had the same issue with their floor mats. Was excited about their company as they seemed very transparent. However the floor mats came and boy were there gaps. I asked to return them and they choose to just refund me the amount. Or they said so at least. A month went by and I still didn't see the refund come through. I was only able to get my money back by charge back. I just placed an order for the LDCRS floor mats and hoping they'll be a better fitment. But they are through Amazon so returns won't be an issue hopefully.
When did you receive the floor mats? I thought, the new one is updated version.

Hi All,

Sorry for being MIA lately. We just got our inventory in on tueday and have been completely swamped as I have been invidually counting and allocating each order to their respective owner. We have just started shipping out last some kits last night. The majority of customers will get an automated email with tracking this coming week. I will be making a thread post and email update to all customers once I get a chance to breathe later today/tomorrow. Once our inventory is finally sorted and shipped I will have more time to be more of an active member here.

Reactions: Goldendoodle
Hi All,

Sorry for being MIA lately. We just got our inventory in on tueday and have been completely swamped as I have been invidually counting and allocating each order to their respective owner. We have just started shipping out last some kits last night. The majority of customers will get an automated email with tracking this coming week. I will be making a thread post and email update to all customers once I get a chance to breathe later today/tomorrow. Once our inventory is finally sorted and shipped I will have more time to be more of an active member here.
Thanks for the update!

Reactions: Hobbsave
Hi All,

So wait...

If Red Stag (UT and TN) is handling fulfillment, how/why would you be involved? How does that work if you are in Miami?

So wait...

If Red Stag (UT and TN) is handling fulfillment, how/why would you be involved? How does that work if you are in Miami?
We have to manually count each order through our portal on red stag and match it with Shopify to make sure each order is going where it’s supposed to. We then allocate each order with what we have in inventory and approve shipping costs which is going to be crazy because shipping ranges from $15 to $50 per unit depending on the location of the customer. All the physical labor ie boxing and kitting is done in red stag but the decision making and planning is done at papa elons basement in miami.

We have to manually count each order through our portal on red stag and match it with Shopify to make sure each order is going where it’s supposed to. We then allocate each order with what we have in inventory and approve shipping costs which is going to be crazy because shipping ranges from $15 to $50 per unit depending on the location of the customer. All the physical labor ie boxing and kitting is done in red stag but the decision making and planning is done at papa elons basement in miami.
Don't you think that your previous statement is kind of deceptive then? I personally understand the process, but your statements leave an entirely different impression of what is going on for those that don't. I can't tell you how to run things, but either be entirely transparent or don't provide those kinds of details, especially when it sounds like they are just designed to garner sympathy and get people to calm down about their orders.

Reactions: kbmoon
Has anybody received their tracking? I only ordered on Oct 12 when I thought the car would be here in December but the car is early. I am ready to cancel and go with LCDRS as that has an estimate of Thursday the 11th on Amazon. I know there are a lot of shipping issues at the moment so I'm not trying to cancel only to get shipping info on the same day and then have to go through a return process, etc.. @weckod and @TBWGold do you have shipping info? You ordered months before I did..

Ummm, whaat?? Clipped from the Tesla Shields site today... I particularly like the, "ships immediately" text. So my August order is in the mail then?

Sorry, I've been trying to be supportive but the excuses are getting old and the weather in Minnesota is imminent. Might be time to go to LDCRS and let my credit card company deal with this TS.

1636487720701.png

Reactions: Nrvna76
Ummm, whaat?? Clipped from the Tesla Shields site today... I particularly like the, "ships immediately" text. So my August order is in the mail then?

Sorry, I've been trying to be supportive but the excuses are getting old and the weather in Minnesota is imminent. Might be time to go to LDCRS and let my credit card company deal with this TS.

View attachment 731127
We posted that because we have more than enough inventory on those and their for immediate ship as everything is being shipped out. And once all of our orders are sent out, they usually ship same day if placed before 5pm est

Has anybody received their tracking? I only ordered on Oct 12 when I thought the car would be here in December but the car is early. I am ready to cancel and go with LCDRS as that has an estimate of Thursday the 11th on Amazon. I know there are a lot of shipping issues at the moment so I'm not trying to cancel only to get shipping info on the same day and then have to go through a return process, etc.. @weckod and @TBWGold do you have shipping info? You ordered months before I did..
I just received my shipping notification tonight.