Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the update?
Are you shipping?
Did you get your 3PL (?) problem solved?
If you can ship the old style mats now, and you have the new mats in stock, why can't you ship the new mats? I/m confused???

I have learned that forward looking statements from this business are very much like the ones that come from Elon himself.

"Next week" or "soon" really just means whenever it happens at some unspecified actual date in the future.

It's highly likely that I will be requesting a charge back for my order. We'll probably get fully working FSD before TeslaShields delivers our merchandise.

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 9.40.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 9.40.22 AM.png

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: jebinc and 804son
Hello Everyone,

We haven’t been ignoring you, we have our hands full with emails and calls from customers. The reason why we haven’t been providing any updates lately and why many perceive our communication as not up to par per se. Our inventory arrived as expected in Salt Lake City as we thought. The inventory actually arrived in piece mail with half being sent to Salt Lake City and the other being sent to Knoxville, TN. We were under the impression that our inventory arrived in one lump sum and we were being boxed up and being sent out which ended up happening except that different pieces of inventory are arriving at each of our warehouses. I just found out about this yesterday and I am letting everyone know as soon as I could. The good news is that I have a solution for all of this. We have plenty of model y original seat mount floor mats and model 3 2017-2019 floor mats that are compatible with 2021 for same day shipping (before 5pm est). We feel terrible to keep everyone waiting mat-less so at our expense we are sending out these mats to customers that are theirs to keep (return shipping is more than double the cost) and will also receive the mats they ordered when they ship. I understand everyone’s frustrations and we are much more responsive it’s just that it’s my self and now a team member that’s handling many customers. We are in the process of expanding our team to improve response time.

Hello Everyone,

We haven’t been ignoring you, we have our hands full with emails and calls from customers. The reason why we haven’t been providing any updates lately and why many perceive our communication as not up to par per se. Our inventory arrived as expected in Salt Lake City as we thought. The inventory actually arrived in piece mail with half being sent to Salt Lake City and the other being sent to Knoxville, TN. We were under the impression that our inventory arrived in one lump sum and we were being boxed up and being sent out which ended up happening except that different pieces of inventory are arriving at each of our warehouses. I just found out about this yesterday and I am letting everyone know as soon as I could. The good news is that I have a solution for all of this. We have plenty of model y original seat mount floor mats and model 3 2017-2019 floor mats that are compatible with 2021 for same day shipping (before 5pm est). We feel terrible to keep everyone waiting mat-less so at our expense we are sending out these mats to customers that are theirs to keep (return shipping is more than double the cost) and will also receive the mats they ordered when they ship. I understand everyone’s frustrations and we are much more responsive it’s just that it’s my self and now a team member that’s handling many customers. We are in the process of expanding our team to improve response time.
Why should the step of sending older mats out be necessary? I mean isn't this something your 3PL partner (Red Stag) should figure out? Salt Lake should be shipping what they can from orders and Knoxville should be shipping the remainder.

I'm not being a dick, just trying to understand what the problem is. I went to school for this and I can't believe what I am observing.

Hello Everyone,

Soooooo, just to make sure I understand what you have posted: You are shipping out early style mats to all who have ordered the revised model y mats. We do not have to request, email or text you.
I should be getting a UPS notice that I have a delivery coming is that correct?

Soooooo, just to make sure I understand what you have posted: You are shipping out early style mats to all who have ordered the revised model y mats. We do not have to request, email or text you.
I should be getting a UPS notice that I have a delivery coming is that correct?
Please pm me your order number and I will get you a replacement set. Thanks!

Well if that
Hello Everyone,

Well if this is the case you should probably take it off your website as "shipping immediately." It's misleading and will lead to unhappy customers.

Reactions: tshields
I got my model 3 mats the other day ( I did have multiple emails with tracking information) can't talk about fit as my car is delayed, substantially lighter than my husky all weathers that I've had for 6 yrs that have held up great.
the good....no smell, no creases on the back piece from being folded..great packaging
the bad...extremely easy to scratch/mar just taking them out of the box started scuffing them pretty bad...not sure how they will hold up to normal boston weather use

I placed my MY 5 Seater order back on July 20. ORDER #1847. Still nothing. Have any Model Y owners received their mats? I purchased these mats with the expectation that they'll arrive when my Model Y was delivered, but it's been over a month of being unprotected. Sent an email and text and haven't heard back yet.

Finally got my MY and tried the trunk mat (still haven't received my replacement frunk or sub trunk mats for which they sent M3 ones). Let's just say the trunk mats don't have a tight fit and have way too much movement. At this point I'm giving up on teslashields for both product and communication.
Did you ever receive the correct Model Y frunk mat yet? I ordered way back on Sep 3rd, and same issue as you, they sent me the wrong frunk and sub trunk mats for Model 3 instead.

They sent a replacement order, and for a second time, AGAIN, they sent the same wrong Model 3 frunk mat. Since that time I have been emailing over and over asking for the right Model Y frunk mat to be sent. They told me on Oct 29th that the right mat would be shipped out next business day.

Guess what, I am still sitting here over two months later since my initial order, WITHOUT the correct Model Y frunk mat. I gave them benefit of the doubt several times, but my patience is completely worn out now.

I would strongly advise forum members consider whether they have the patience to deal with this type of customer service. Small businesses are challenging, yes. Logistics and supply chain issues right now, yes. None of this, however, excuses the poor communications approach.

Did you ever receive the correct Model Y frunk mat yet? I ordered way back on Sep 3rd, and same issue as you, they sent me the wrong frunk and sub trunk mats for Model 3 instead.

They sent a replacement order, and for a second time, AGAIN, they sent the same wrong Model 3 frunk mat. Since that time I have been emailing over and over asking for the right Model Y frunk mat to be sent. They told me on Oct 29th that the right mat would be shipped out next business day.

Guess what, I am still sitting here over two months later since my initial order, WITHOUT the correct Model Y frunk mat. I gave them benefit of the doubt several times, but my patience is completely worn out now.

I would strongly advise forum members consider whether they have the patience to deal with this type of customer service. Small businesses are challenging, yes. Logistics and supply chain issues right now, yes. None of this, however, excuses the poor communications approach.
No I haven't received mine yet. Not even wrong replacement ones. Ordered mine in mid August.

How do you tell the M3 or MY frunk mat. I received mine but it is a little smaller where I can place my thumb between the mat and the frunk's wall