Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
We just started shipment yesterday and we expect to have all orders shipped by the end of this week.
Look I don’t mind delays if I am informed of them promptly. But I mean I am gonna honest I have a friend that just emailed for a status update and got back “We just started shipping yesterday and we should be all shipped out by next week. Please let me know if you have any further questions.” Transparency is key here if it’s gonna be next week just say so.

Reactions: rjpjnk
Look I don’t mind delays if I am informed of them promptly. But I mean I am gonna honest I have a friend that just emailed for a status update and got back “We just started shipping yesterday and we should be all shipped out by next week. Please let me know if you have any further questions.” Transparency is key here if it’s gonna be next week just say so.
Agreed. Since Tesla Shields is the member in this forum, they need to provide us with the update. For example: 11/10/2021 Order number XXXX-YYYY have been shipped. I ordered the floor mat set and trunk set. The trunk set showed up by surprise and gladly, I was home. I did not get a tracking by text or email. What happen if I was not home or on vacation and the package can be disappeared. Who will be responsible for it?

With each order, all customers are supposed to receive an automated email with tracking. Please let me know your order number so I can tell the warehouse to fix their notification system. What I have been doing for the last 1-2 weeks we’re counting orders and allocating each one in the system. We are not notified which units are picked up by the shipper and the customer is actually the first person to be notified when their order has been shipped out. I understand that there are creases that we need to unwrinkle but the more info I have of people getting their order and not receiving a confirmation will make it easier for them to fix.
Agreed. Since Tesla Shields is the member in this forum, they need to provide us with the update. For example: 11/10/2021 Order number XXXX-YYYY have been shipped. I ordered the floor mat set and trunk set. The trunk set showed up by surprise and gladly, I was home. I did not get a tracking by text or email. What happen if I was not home or on vacation and the package can be disappeared. Who will be responsible for it?

With each order, all customers are supposed to receive an automated email with tracking. Please let me know your order number so I can tell the warehouse to fix their notification system. What I have been doing for the last 1-2 weeks we’re counting orders and allocating each one in the system. We are not notified which units are picked up by the shipper and the customer is actually the first person to be notified when their order has been shipped out. I understand that there are creases that we need to unwrinkle but the more info I have of people getting their order and not receiving a confirmation will make it easier for them to fix.
Here is my order#3329. I received the trunk and frunk set and waiting for the floor-mat set. Thanks.

I went the other direction and cancelled my order today. Placed an order for the LDCRS mats on Amazon yesterday and they shipped as of this morning to be delivered to me by 9PM tomorrow. I totally understand the shipping constraints at the moment and have no hard feelings on my end. I hope all of these vendors remain successful as that is better for the consumer.

Reactions: Teslu
Shipment is underway! 62 supporters got their orders delivered today!

Attachments

• A3231CF1-82B0-44A0-A0FC-F96300CD6B36.jpeg
    A3231CF1-82B0-44A0-A0FC-F96300CD6B36.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 57
Same for me, trunk and frunk were delivered without notification and am still waiting on the New Revised 5 seat MY floor mats. Ordered Oct 8, order 3448.

Reactions: tshields