Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the 2020 style floor mats from @tshields while waiting for my original order for the 2021 mats to be fulfilled. To recap, I had very quickly received the trunk and frunk mats when I originally placed my order back in late September, and of course as we know the driver and passenger mats were backordered. I texted Jason to see if I could get on the list for the 2020 mats in the meantime...and got those mats within 2 days. They fit well, not perfectly but absolutely better than the OEM mats that were in there. Love the protection that these mats offer over the carpeted mats. These will do well until my original order is fulfilled.

Reactions: No_ICE and tshields
Horrible company to deal with. Ordered back in august and still haven’t received my mats yet. Emailed them beginning of November and they said it would ship out before the end of the week. Until now I haven’t received it. Tried emailing them, no response until I sent another one but Jason did not answer my question. He asked me to call him during business hours, which I did the following day but no one picked up. Now I’m filing a dispute.
We called you back, left a message and you never returned the call.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hurricane4911
I received the 2020 style floor mats from @tshields while waiting for my original order for the 2021 mats to be fulfilled. To recap, I had very quickly received the trunk and frunk mats when I originally placed my order back in late September, and of course as we know the driver and passenger mats were backordered. I texted Jason to see if I could get on the list for the 2020 mats in the meantime...and got those mats within 2 days. They fit well, not perfectly but absolutely better than the OEM mats that were in there. Love the protection that these mats offer over the carpeted mats. These will do well until my original order is fulfilled.
I'm in the same situation. I installed the temporary mats and they cover the floor but the fit is not what I would call complete. I only hope that the correct 2021 revised 5 seat mats can be shipped as promised.

Here are my opinions, for those of you who can wait or accept the temporary fix by getting the 2020 floor mat, go for it. But if you cannot wait or accept the temporary fix, like me, get the refund, I got my refund in 48 hours on my credit card and get the floor mat from Amazon in two days and they fit very nice and snugly. I am a happy camper, ready for Thank's Giving 😊

Ordered in August. Jason offered me a try of the 2020 mats last week. I got the shipping notice, then received the 2021s a couple of days later. Then I received the 2020s, so now I have 2 sets.

Haven’t tried the 2020s since the 2021s fit very well. Guess I’ll have a backup set if the new ones have any wear and tear issues. Unless someone here from Minnesota would like a set of 2020s to get them covered.

Reactions: jebinc
Seems fair to me considering TeslaShields hijacks other vendors' threads.
So to be clear, we generally ask our Vendors to refrain from posting in the threads of other Venders (unless they are partners in some form). Many Vendors at first do this not realizing that we do not allow it. It is possible that TShields did as well at some point, however I have not seen that issue anytime recently, and honestly it isn't the biggest deal, as long as it doesn't keep happening.

This is a Vendor thread, please keep it on topic. It is a place to ask questions, receive support, and provide constructive criticism. If you have (reasonable) negative critiques and complaints, there are other threads for that.

Reactions: DarthStar
I got the temporary 2020 mats from Jason and they seem to fit fine except they’re not snug on the edges as I had hoped (probably what the 2021 will address). But overall the coverage is great and has already helped prevent mud from going onto the carpet.

Here are my opinions, for those of you who can wait or accept the temporary fix by getting the 2020 floor mat, go for it. But if you cannot wait or accept the temporary fix, like me, get the refund, I got my refund in 48 hours on my credit card and get the floor mat from Amazon in two days and they fit very nice and snugly. I am a happy camper, ready for Thank's Giving 😊
How did you get a refund? I emailed them to ask to cancel my order and haven’t heard back.

I ordered 2021 M3 mats from @tshields in September (backorder). Haven't received them yet, but I really wanted some kind of protection because I was gonna go on a road trip here in the Northeast, and didn't want dirty mud/snow in my car. I called Jason to ask about the status of my order and told him about the urgency and the upcoming road trip. He was always very responsive and offered to ship me the 2019 M3 mats for free. He used UPS next-day shipping because I was actually leaving in two days and the mats arrived just on time! The fit is decent but they came in clutch when it was raining and I had a packed car with 5 people. Great customer service.

Jason didn't reply to the thread or email me regarding this, so I just wanted to be fully transparent. After my last comment, Jason sent out 2020 Model Y mats to hold me over, based on other user's responses, they're ours to keep and will hold us over till the 2021s arrive. Thanks for the great customer service!

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc and Hobbsave
Interesting. We tried to cancel today and was told he would pack and ship today for us. Then we got an automated text that it was cancelled. Then we got a call from him that they are shipping. So we are very confused. Never a mention about an older 2020 model though, that’s news to me from reading this thread. Not something I want if that’s not what I ordered. I guess we will see if he fufils promise. How does one tell the difference between his 2020 and 2021 models? I’m assuming that means Tesla production year and not his manufacturing year?

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar