Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As far to my knowledge, most floor mats are finally shipped
Through the dark and the blinding snow,
I saw Santa Claus charging at an EVgo!
I tried to catch him but there was no way,
He was too fast in that evSleigh.

Throughout the land and o'er the fields
There goes Santa with his Tesla Shields.
Merry Christmas to all, the delivery in-sight
The mats are great and they fit just right!

Happy Holidays TMC Folks!

Through the dark and the blinding snow,
I saw Santa Claus charging at an EVgo!
I tried to catch him but there was no way,
He was too fast in that evSleigh.

Throughout the land and o'er the fields
There goes Santa with his Tesla Shields.
Merry Christmas to all, the delivery in-sight
The mats are great and they fit just right!

Happy Holidays TMC Folks!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤ thank you!

My order for 7 seater (originally 5/9/21). Still don’t have the third row or trunk/front mats (i guess this will ship after holidays?)

I called a month ago to update my address and it still shows my old one… seems still stuck in limbo?

Order 3419

Got my Tesla Shields Model Y All Weather Mats in today. Looks very nice!

I actually ordered the M3 weather mats, but then cancelled my M3 order since the wife and I decided to get an MY (got my MYLR 12/24/2021!), and Tesla Shields was able to change my order before it shipped to the MY mats.

Whole process was less than a week from ordering to receiving and customer service was very responsive over both text and email. (Ordered 12/21/2021, received 12/27/2021.)

Here's some pics!

Attachments

• tesla_shields_modely_front_left.jpg
    tesla_shields_modely_front_left.jpg
    627 KB · Views: 109
  • tesla_shields_modely_front_right.jpg
    tesla_shields_modely_front_right.jpg
    766.4 KB · Views: 69
  • tesla_shields_modely_rear.jpg
    tesla_shields_modely_rear.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Informative
Reactions: jebinc
Got my Tesla Shields Model Y All Weather Mats in today. Looks very nice!

I actually ordered the M3 weather mats, but then cancelled my M3 order since the wife and I decided to get an MY (got my MYLR 12/24/2021!), and Tesla Shields was able to change my order before it shipped to the MY mats.

Whole process was less than a week from ordering to receiving and customer service was very responsive over both text and email. (Ordered 12/21/2021, received 12/27/2021.)

Here's some pics!
Both front and Our back seat mat does not have that design. Here is a pic of what our model y front and back seat mat should look like:

Pls pm me your order number so I can confirm.

Attachments

• B8997506-1C5D-4D30-93F4-ADB3962C2A0F.jpeg
    B8997506-1C5D-4D30-93F4-ADB3962C2A0F.jpeg
    770 KB · Views: 73
It's looking like that, despite all the assurances they were going to send me the Model Y mats, even telling me it was updated on the back end and sending me an updated invoice with a tracking number, they still sent me the Model 3 mats and I didn't even notice until it was pointed out in this thread.

These mats look like the ones here: Tesla Model 3 2020-2021 All Weather Interior Liner Floormats

Attachments

• tesla_shields_invoice.png
    tesla_shields_invoice.png
    505.4 KB · Views: 70
It's looking like that, despite all the assurances they were going to send me the Model Y mats, even telling me it was updated on the back end and sending me an updated invoice with a tracking number, they still sent me the Model 3 mats and I didn't even notice until it was pointed out in this thread.

These mats are looking like the "Tesla Model 3 2020-2021 All Weather Interior Liner Floormats" on their website.

Oh well, crap happens, I guess. Hopefully they'll be able to exchange them for me. Kind of disappointed about this because we talked many times before the mats were actually shipped about getting me the Model Y ones.

I do take blame about ordering the M3 ones, but I ordered those at night and called the next morning to change the order to Model Y, because the car I was going to take delivery of changed.

So, ordered: 12/21/2023 at 3am. Asked to change order on 12/21/2021 at 10:34am. Was told it was done on the back end.

Saw the order on the website was still reflecting Model 3. Spoke on the phone 12/22/2021 at 7:07am and was assured it was updated and taken care of.

Product was shipped 12/23/2021. Received the invoice showing Model Y mats were shipped on 12/24/2021 at 8:20am.

Received 12/27/2021... but Model 3 mats. :(

Attachments

• tesla_shields_invoice.png
    tesla_shields_invoice.png
    505.4 KB · Views: 75