Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Booty Ashore! (TeslaShields update #12)

Its been around three weeks since the last time we spoke and I finally have some good news to share! Our Tesla Model 3 and Y Floormats have finally gone through customs and are finally ready to be released to us. At this moment, my partner is coordinating the logistics to bring our inventory to our warehouse where they ultimately get sent to you. We are estimating to ship out in 10 days and be delivered within two weeks!
We appreciate your patience and understanding and we are excited to fulfill your orders. We are going to start shifting our attention to our model Y 7 seater owners. We will be starting production this month and will be producing our model Y 7 seater third row and model y 7 seater trunk/frunk version 1. We are expecting to ship the Model Y 7 seater third row and Y 7 seater trunk/frunk to our customers in December. Version 2 Model y 7 seater floor mats Version 2 are made of the same 3d material as the rest of our floor mats. Version 2 will arrive a couple of weeks after Version 1 and will be available o n our site for purchase soon.
For those looking to purchase our famous floor and trunk/frunk mats, please note that we have limited availability so please order soon.

A few updates ago, we started our giveaway where we were going to send free mudflaps to a few supporters on TMC chosen at random. Here are the winners:

@codenko
@Bums
@Jryan3

If you recognize this as your username please PM and we will send them out to you asap!

For our TMC supporters, I have enacted a 10% code just for you! Please enter tmc10 at checkout

Thank you and will be back when we start shipping out Model 3 and Y floor mats and will announce our next giveaway.

Until Next Time,
Jason
Co-Founder
WWW.Teslashields.com

Last edited:
So, I haven't heard anything regarding my address change since I moved since placing my order.

I also haven't heard anything regarding the shipment that arrived and cleared customs being shipped out to any of my addresses I've given to TeslaShields. My PMs go unanswered, my texts to them go unanswered.

Anyone know what's going on?

@tshields reached out to me to confirm my new address and it was actually entered in their system when I first inquired, but somehow the email update never made it to my inbox. I think being bombarded with all these orders and inquiries created a perfect storm for this to happen.

All is good, and that personal touch on customer service should take these guys far.

We have resolved our warehouse mix up. As for the floormats, they have been in transit to our warehouse for quite sometime. We expect to receive and start shipping out any day. I will be making an announcement here and a sponsored article as soon as it hits our facilities. We are almost there!

Reactions: DMan918 and ss71
We have resolved our warehouse mix up. As for the floormats, they have been in transit to our warehouse for quite sometime. We expect to receive and start shipping out any day. I will be making an announcement here and a sponsored article as soon as it hits our facilities. We are almost there!
Would you kindly check on Order # 3099? I see on the website as "unfulfilled" and wondered when the shipping will occur. I've been waiting patiently for your floor mats to be delivered and I understand LA ports are backed up right now. Any concrete update on when my order will be fulfilled will be appreciated.

Reactions: Sunnydshine