Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TeslaShields Update #14 and 15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Hello TMC folks,

After a two week hiatus from this site we are back! During this time we have sent our an email update two weeks ago that we sent to all of our customers and although most supporters received this, some did not. I would like to update everyone that is ordering, planing, and those that placed their orders. Please note that the first update is from two weeks ago and the last one is from 2 days ago.

Update #14: 11/23

Jason here, I hope everyone had a spectacular start to the holiday season. It has been over two weeks since we last spoke and we now have many new supporters since then.
The good news is we are expanding and recently hired a new team member that will be assisting us with emails and communications to make sure everyone gets answered in a timely manner.
We had anticipated to have shipped all orders over two weeks ago. Unfortunately, we were unable to meet our deadline due to shipping and supply chain constraints that have been beyond our control. Right now, we are seeing our inventory being received in piece mail and not in one lump sum we were expecting. We estimate that most of our customers that haven’t received their mats yet will receive their orders within two to four weeks. Tesla model 3 2021 floor mat supporters will receive their order at the end of December if purchased after September 19th, 2021.
Lastly, our Model Y 7-seater inventory has also been manufactured and is currently in route to us. We are expecting to receive them at the same time as our Model 3 floor mats and Model 3 2021 Trunk and Frunk mats in December. These will include model Y 3rd row, and model Y 7-seater trunk and frunk. We are hoping you will receive your products by the end of December.
I apologize for the delay on our updates. We were unable to properly track our products once they were enroute to the U.S. We have been having issues with customs at the port, trucking delays, and supply chain interruptions. We wanted to be as accurate with our information as possible which is why we waitinted until we had everything confirmed to give you the most accurate information possible. We also would like to note that we are experiencing significantly higher email volumes so those who do not get an immediate response via email or another source, we kindly ask that you give me a call/text at 786-838-6897.
PS. Due to the high influx of TeslaShields supporters, I have been forced to enact business hours Monday-Friday 10am – 10pm. If left a call, voicemail, text, or email outside of these hours, we will promptly reply during the next business day. We will adjust our website accordingly once we figure out how to do so.
I hope You have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

See you in two weeks,
Jason
Co-Founder
www.Teslashields.com

Update #15: 12/6

TESLASHIELDS UPDATE #15

HELLO SUPPORTER,

Jason Here (again 🙄). It has been a little over a week since we last spoke and I have some exciting news to share with you. After our last email update, my team and I was able to track the rest of our containers containing our inventory. Please note that we did have a shipment come in already on November 5th, however it was partial and only contained a small amount of completed kits. The rest of our inventory is currently enroute to our warehouse and those orders will be fulfilled based on the time and location. For example, if you live in NY and placed your order in September then your order will be shipped out from our fulfillment center in Knoxville, Tn. If you live on the west coast, then our Salt Lake City fulfilment center will ship your order. Below is when our pieces of inventory is arriving please note ETD (estimated time of departure) and ETA (estimated time of arrival.)

Until Next Time,

Jason

Co-founder

786-838-6897

2. 12ctns to TN37914
Under booking truck for delivery this week.

Container: WHLU5433175
Carrier: WAN HAI LINES (USA) LTD.

--------------------------
3.20ctns g to UT84116
Status: finish pickup from port and container now is under devanning, delivery will be arranged once finish devanning

Container: KKFU9165611
Carrier: ONE
-------------------------

4. 20ctns TN37914
ETD 10/27ETA 12/5
Container: TGBU7273342
Carrier: EMC

5.93ctns to UT84116
ETD 11/23
ETA 12/9
Container:CULU6005156

6.94ctns to TN37914 --
ETD 11/24
ETA 12/24
Container:TGBU4012983
Carrier:EMC

ETA; port arrival date

Well there’s been too much BS and misrepresentations for me to believe anything that is said further about the mats. I‘ll be amazed if the December 29 deadline for mats ordered after 9/19 is actually met, because tshields does not have enough regard for its customers to give out straightforward information. “Shine ‘em on” appears to be the company motto. When/if the mats show up, then I’ll believe that I know when the order is going to arrive. I’m not on any strict time table for the mats to get here, but as a guy who spends a good amount of time gambling, I really hate to be treated like a chump, like tshields has treated me(and everybody else who read and believed their posts over ther past few weeks).

So if I interpret your data at the bottom of update #15 right, does that mean the ETA is the estimated date the container will arrive at the port? 12/5, 12/9, 12/24 for containers 4-6? Then there will be unloading from the ship. Then transport to your facilities, then sorting, packing, and and final shipping to customers?

Can you confirm whether these containers have full sets of mats in them, or if there are different components spread across containers? e.g. container 2 has driver front mats, container 5 has rear seat mats, etc? Or is that information not knowable?

Sounding like those of us with post-Sept 19 orders are looking at mid to late January for delivery to our homes, provided none of the intermediate steps get delayed (say by, a dock worker delay while off-loading). Sound about right?

Reactions: Whiskeyjack
The following are direct quotes from your e-mail updates:

From Update # 9 on 09/07/2021 "Please note that at anytime you don't feel like waiting and would like a refund please let me know and we will get this done IMMEDIATELY. You are able to cancel your "backorder" at anytime before the product gets shipped to you."

*Obviously not true.

From Update # 11 on 09/21/2021 "I have some really excting news to share! We habve finally recieved our final samoles of our third row floor mats and they look absolutely stunning. At first, we were not sure about the thin piece of material between the mat however when we installed them, there were no gaps! Before a divorce further, I would like you to take a look for yourselves:"

*Quoted from the first paragraph of that # 11 update. Only the beginning of the misspellings and typos in your e-mails. Have no idea how bad the first eight updates were before my purchase. Not exactly what I expect from any company reaching out to customers. You don't even take the time to spell check your e-mails. I can see why you don't take the time to respond to customers.

From Update # 12 on 10/13/2021 "It has been around three weeks since the last time we spoke and I have some good news to share! Our Tesla Model 3 and Y Floormats have finally gone through customs and are ready to be released to us! At this moment, my partner is coordinating the logistics to bring our inventory to our warehouse where they will ultimately get sent to you. We are estimating to ship out in 10 days and you should be recieving them within two weeks!"

*It's easy to forget i before e except after c, so I'll give you that misspelling. However, just another e-mail with false hope of receiving mats.

From update # 13 on 10/26/2021 "Our products shoukd be ready to be shipped out to you by the end of this and next week."

*"Should" is a pretty easy word to spell.

The lack of effort you put into reaching out to your customers reflects on your other efforts. If you're going to be in the business of selling car accessories to what I have seen are a majority of people who care about their purchases and pay attention to detail, then you should do the same.

So if I interpret your data at the bottom of update #15 right, does that mean the ETA is the estimated date the container will arrive at the port? 12/5, 12/9, 12/24 for containers 4-6? Then there will be unloading from the ship. Then transport to your facilities, then sorting, packing, and and final shipping to customers?

Can you confirm whether these containers have full sets of mats in them, or if there are different components spread across containers? e.g. container 2 has driver front mats, container 5 has rear seat mats, etc? Or is that information not knowable?

Sounding like those of us with post-Sept 19 orders are looking at mid to late January for delivery to our homes, provided none of the intermediate steps get delayed (say by, a dock worker delay while off-loading). Sound about right?
No, we have 12/5 and 12/9 containers that have reached our warehouse as of tuesday and Wednesday of last week. Right now we have everything sorted out and we are going to ship as we box up. We are expecting that all customers will receive their products by or before Christmas. I will be updating on a regular basis as to the progress of shipment.

Last edited:
I'm really glad that, if I'm lucky, I might get my floor mats half way through winter. :rolleyes:
I made a purchase during the summer (June). I've been watching the same e-mails come out for awhile making it seem like orders will arrive soon. I can deal with knowing there's a supply issue, but I can't deal with a company constantly making it seem like my order will be here soon and knowing it isn't. On top of that, they never responded to my refund request, but have the nerve to respond my comments on this site.

hey I’m so sorry with how long everything has been taking. I am doing everything in my power to get these sent out because there is no one that wants these products sent out more than our team here at TeslaShields. We were supposed to recieve all of our inventory at the end of October. However due to supply chain and shipping constraints it was delayed until November 5th. On that date we expecting to receive all of our inventory but after a couple of weeks it became apparent that only a couple hundred units of model 3 and let everyone know via email news letter and teslashields update #15 on TMC. We finally received the inventory we were hoping to recieve on December 8th and 9th. Right now we have everything in stock except for the model y trunk and frunk which we have to go back into production and re ship which should come here by March 2022.
Already explained this much earlier…

Like others here I had a very frustrating experience with this company. I placed my order in early Sept. I finally cancelled my order last week after 3+ months and still no mats. I was done waiting. Jason eventually refunded my money but that too wasn’t without a hassle and following up with him via text, email, phone call. The shipping updates from this company are horrible and misleading. Either they’re just incompetent from order fulfillment perspective or they know they’re misleading customers as to when orders will arrive to buy more time. Either way, I bailed and I’m happy I did. I ordered a different brand off Amazon and they arrived in 2 days and fit great.

Like others here I had a very frustrating experience with this company. I placed my order in early Sept. I finally cancelled my order last week after 3+ months and still no mats. I was done waiting. Jason eventually refunded my money but that too wasn’t without a hassle and following up with him via text, email, phone call. The shipping updates from this company are horrible and misleading. Either they’re just incompetent from order fulfillment perspective or they know they’re misleading customers as to when orders will arrive to buy more time. Either way, I bailed and I’m happy I did. I ordered a different brand off Amazon and they arrived in 2 days and fit great.

All orders placed in late September were told not to expect delivery until December. As of today, we are still in the month of December.
We do apologize for all of the delays. We have been responding to all of the emails, dm's and phone calls as quickly as possible and being truthful and transparent. Unfortunately, when we receive incorrect information from our shipper and/or unforeseen delays we then try and update our customers as soon as possible.
These have been trying times for all suppliers that have relied on shipments from overseas. It's unfortunate you decided to cancel your order since we do manufacture fantastic mats.

@tshields (hint hint)
TMC-Ice.jpg

Yes I was dumb to order from those guys. Lot of months wasted looking at posts every 2 weeks that say “we’re shipping next week”. Big mistake on my part…
I said your response is dumb, sounds like you need to touch up on your reading comprehension skills. Going by what others are saying in this thread and all of the other threads customers are in fact receiving their orders. I too waited months for my mats and I did because I knew I was waiting for in my opinion the best looking floor mats I’ve ever seen. Yes tshields did ship my order and it was a couple of weeks after his estimation but I called him and we stayed in contact until I received my order. I’m sorry to say this but YOU are the dumb one because you were expecting your product to come next day even though on the title it said “backorder”. If you wanted next day then you should’ve ordered a cheap knock off on amazon because they have a program called “PRIME” which guratees 1-2 day ship.

Last edited: