Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TeslaShields Update #14 and 15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too have been repeatedly over promised and under delivered. Seems like every inquiry has my mats going out the door “tomorrow” or “next week” but nothing ever happens. How about it? Order #3570 ? Just gimme some truth.
We have been fulfilling orders in the order in which they were received. We just finished sending out model y mats to all customers. We had more model 3 orders than we intially thought and we expect the rest of the model 3 mats to be delivered first or second week of Jan. As for your trunk and frunk, we have been focusing on sending out floor mats since they are most essential to our supporters so we expect to start shipping those along with model 3 mats, third row mats, and model y 7 seater trunk and frunks to be sent out in the same time frame. I will be providing a update on here by the end of this coming week and will be updating our announcement banner on our site on Monday.

I said your response is dumb, sounds like you need to touch up on your reading comprehension skills. Going by what others are saying in this thread and all of the other threads customers are in fact receiving their orders. I too waited months for my mats and I did because I knew I was waiting for in my opinion the best looking floor mats I’ve ever seen. Yes tshields did ship my order and it was a couple of weeks after his estimation but I called him and we stayed in contact until I received my order. I’m sorry to say this but YOU are the dumb one because you were expecting your product to come next day even though on the title it said “backorder”. If you wanted next day then you should’ve gotten on to amazon and ordered a cheap knock off.

Tshields, if your product is good, then why jeopardize that with all the lies and deception? Just tell each customer when they’re going to get their mats and then get the mats to them.

Tshields, if your product is good, then why jeopardize that with all the lies and deception? Just tell each customer when they’re going to get their mats and then get the mats to them.
I also do not have the staff to reach out to 5,000 + customers. Remember it is just myself running things and have just hired someone to help out with emails.

Our product is excellent. As soon as our shippers and truckers give us a date when our products are expected to arrive at our fulfillment centers we then relay that information to our customers. Unfortunately, our shippers and truckers have not been able to keep to their commitment to us and our inventory has not been arriving as scheduled. Also, our fulfillment center did not have our shipping boxes in stock ( unbeknown to us). We have tried to keep our customers up to date and give them accurate information. As you can see, we relay on several different moving parts hoping things will come together. This is a supply chain issue. We truly apologize for any inconvenience the delay in receiving our products may have caused our customers.

Our product is excellent. As soon as our shippers and truckers give us a date when our products are expected to arrive at our fulfillment centers we then relay that information to our customers. Unfortunately, our shippers and truckers have not been able to keep to their commitment to us and our inventory has not been arriving as scheduled. Also, our fulfillment center did not have our shipping boxes in stock ( unbeknown to us). We have tried to keep our customers up to date and give them accurate information. As you can see, we relay on several different moving parts hoping things will come together. This is a supply chain issue. We truly apologize for any inconvenience the delay in receiving our products may have caused our customers.
I think a possible solution to your situation is to stop making promises. Instead of saying "Your product will ship tomorrow", try not saying that.

I also do not have the staff to reach out to 5,000 + customers. Remember it is just myself running things and have just hired someone to help out with emails.

Then you should limit orders. You should only sell what you can handle and you should turn others away. While that might reduce revenue temporarily, it is also the best way to avoid all the complaints and build loyalty which will pay for itself over time. I'm in the market right now but based on this thread alone would not consider these mats. I don't tell you that for any reason other than to explain how this sort of thing can turn off prospective customers. Good luck in the future.

Reactions: jtime100
Then you should limit orders. You should only sell what you can handle and you should turn others away. While that might reduce revenue temporarily, it is also the best way to avoid all the complaints and build loyalty which will pay for itself over time. I'm in the market right now but based on this thread alone would not consider these mats. I don't tell you that for any reason other than to explain how this sort of thing can turn off prospective customers. Good luck in the future.
We just got a new batch of inventory so we are currently packing and getting ready to ship which should take a week or so. I have updated our website to reflect our timeline. However, our 2020-2022 model y mats are available for same day ship as well as Model y original seat mount, 2017-2019 model 3 mats, Under seat storage, and Mud-flaps. All other items will be ready to ship later this month except for model y trunk and frunk which is expected to ship Q1 2022.

I think a possible solution to your situation is to stop making promises. Instead of saying "Your product will ship tomorrow", try not saying that.
Everything is “tomorrow”, “very soon”, and “next 2 weeks” with this company. Same empty promises for months. I’d rather they just told us we don’t know when it’ll ship rather than set false expectations.

My order of M3 floor mats from November still hasn't shipped. The website said "Ships in December" when I ordered them, it has since been updated to say "Ships in January". In update #17, @tshields claimed the M3 mats had arrived at their warehouse on Dec 28 and would ship out in the next week or two. It's been more than 3 weeks and I haven't gotten any update.

No, we have 12/5 and 12/9 containers that have reached our warehouse as of tuesday and Wednesday of last week. Right now we have everything sorted out and we are going to ship as we box up. We are expecting that all customers will receive their products by or before Christmas. I will be updating on a regular basis as to the progress of shipment.
So this was a lie. And now it’s looking like my prediction of mid-to-late January for delivery of M3 ‘20-22 floor mats was actually overly optimistic.

Appears more & more that this company has no experience, and grossly overestimates their ability to deliver a product, or even to provide realistic timelines or updates to customers. It’s all empty promises: “shipping this week or early next week”, “shipping tomorrow” ad infinitum.

Would prefer to have real estimates for delivery when I ordered in mid-November. Back then I believe it said “December Delivery” on their website, and I read promises on here about the same. If I had known it would be “2 months minimum, maybe 4, but we don’t actually know”, I would have taken my business elsewhere.

I will be happy to warn others on this site about my experience.

• Disagree
Reactions: Brittanyp7447
My order of M3 floor mats from November still hasn't shipped. The website said "Ships in December" when I ordered them, it has since been updated to say "Ships in January". In update #17, @tshields claimed the M3 mats had arrived at their warehouse on Dec 28 and would ship out in the next week or two. It's been more than 3 weeks and I haven't gotten any update.
Please email me at [email protected] with your order number and I will be more than happy to update you on your order. Our fulfillment centers have been receiving our products every few days and shipping out the orders as quickly as possible.