Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TeslaShields Update #14 and 15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this was a lie. And now it’s looking like my prediction of mid-to-late January for delivery of M3 ‘20-22 floor mats was actually overly optimistic.

Appears more & more that this company has no experience, and grossly overestimates their ability to deliver a product, or even to provide realistic timelines or updates to customers. It’s all empty promises: “shipping this week or early next week”, “shipping tomorrow” ad infinitum.

Would prefer to have real estimates for delivery when I ordered in mid-November. Back then I believe it said “December Delivery” on their website, and I read promises on here about the same. If I had known it would be “2 months minimum, maybe 4, but we don’t actually know”, I would have taken my business elsewhere.

I will be happy to warn others on this site about my experience.
Unfortunately, we have been having supply chain and covid issues. Our order was shipped in separate containers and split up (unbeknownst to us until a few weeks ago). Some of our inventory did arrive on December 8, 9, and towards the end of December and we had to wait weeks for customs to clear our products. Our fulfillment center had employees not showing up due to covid and winter storms. We currently have more than 100 cartons of our product sitting on the dock since January 8 waiting for our trucking company to truck it to our fulfillment center. We are just as frustrated as you and we have been contacting our shippers on a daily basis trying to find out exactly where all our merchandise is. In normal times, we would have made our November and December deadlines. We are trying to update our customers as we get updates and we base our time frame from our past shipments. In normal times once our shipments arrive at the port we would be able to ship out to our customers within 10 days to 2 weeks. We apologize for all of these delays which are beyond our control.

Latest update from our 3PL:
Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.24.36 PM.png

It looks like too much false advertisements going on and seems Teslashields might end up as a big scam or failure. People ordered due to the hyped ads and most probably will lose money. I have not received my order yet and no update and today the site is not there anymore. No replies for request for refunds. Do you believe or have hopes that you will get your orders?