Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are showing that we have more than enough model 3 floor mats to fulfill the rest of orders and to continue selling. Right now it looks like shipment has paused for the 2021 model 3 floor mats. I am in contact with our warehouse team and will provide an explanation and when we should resume shipment.

Hopefully you get your tracking number in the next day or two.
Maybe or maybe not.

On May 7, 2021 I ordered 2021 M3 floor mats specified as "August ship" and trunk & frunk mats specified as "Production Start: 5/1/2021", as order #1395. At the time, I wasn't concerned about quick delivery but wanted them before the snow started (usually mid-December) here in Toronto, Canada.

On November 24, having not heard anything, but reading in this forum that mats were shipping, I called TeslaShields for a status update. I was told my order had been lost and was given a new replacement order #4098. I got an email stating that this new order would be placed as "high priority" and I should be receiving it in 2 - 4 weeks.

On December 22, close to 4 weeks from receiving the second order number (and after the first snow), I called again for a status update. Jason told me my order should ship the next day (Thursday, December 23) and I should receive a tracking number the day after (Friday). He said that the floor mats would be in this first shipment and the trunk/frunk mats would ship separately at a later date (which was okay with me).

I know that a shipment went out as expected, on December 23, only because I received a phone message from FedEx informing that I may have to pay customs clearance fees, duties and taxes. This message included a tracking number.

However, even though TeslaShields has shipped something to me, I haven't received a tracking number from them.

Maybe or maybe not.

On May 7, 2021 I ordered 2021 M3 floor mats specified as "August ship" and trunk & frunk mats specified as "Production Start: 5/1/2021", as order #1395. At the time, I wasn't concerned about quick delivery but wanted them before the snow started (usually mid-December) here in Toronto, Canada.

On November 24, having not heard anything, but reading in this forum that mats were shipping, I called TeslaShields for a status update. I was told my order had been lost and was given a new replacement order #4098. I got an email stating that this new order would be placed as "high priority" and I should be receiving it in 2 - 4 weeks.

On December 22, close to 4 weeks from receiving the second order number (and after the first snow), I called again for a status update. Jason told me my order should ship the next day (Thursday, December 23) and I should receive a tracking number the day after (Friday). He said that the floor mats would be in this first shipment and the trunk/frunk mats would ship separately at a later date (which was okay with me).

I know that a shipment went out as expected, on December 23, only because I received a phone message from FedEx informing that I may have to pay customs clearance fees, duties and taxes. This message included a tracking number.

However, even though TeslaShields has shipped something to me, I haven't received a tracking number from them.
Most customers do recieve an automated email with tracking once shipment has commenced. There is however a few customers as shown above that did not receive their automated email with tracking. There is a chance it went to spam or it was never automatically sent. I have noted the order number and sent it to our 3PL so this can be fixed.

I only wonder because last week you said my order would be shipping "this week" and then later said there was a shipping delay.
We have been shipping out orders in the order in which they were received. I just got notice from our warehouse that we sent out 60+ model 3 floor mat units today. We are getting more inventory on Thursday so we should be resuming shipment of model 3 floor mats after the new year. Model Y floormats are unaffected and we have sent out all model y 5 seater floor mat orders and have plenty left over.

Last edited: