Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Hello TMC folks,

After a two week hiatus from this site we are back! During this time we have sent our an email update two weeks ago that we sent to all of our customers and although most supporters received this, some did not. I would like to update everyone that is ordering, planing, and those that placed their orders. Please note that the first update is from two weeks ago and the last one is from 2 days ago.

Update #14: 11/23

Jason here, I hope everyone had a spectacular start to the holiday season. It has been over two weeks since we last spoke and we now have many new supporters since then.
The good news is we are expanding and recently hired a new team member that will be assisting us with emails and communications to make sure everyone gets answered in a timely manner.
We had anticipated to have shipped all orders over two weeks ago. Unfortunately, we were unable to meet our deadline due to shipping and supply chain constraints that have been beyond our control. Right now, we are seeing our inventory being received in piece mail and not in one lump sum we were expecting. We estimate that most of our customers that haven’t received their mats yet will receive their orders within two to four weeks. Tesla model 3 2021 floor mat supporters will receive their order at the end of December if purchased after September 19th, 2021.
Lastly, our Model Y 7-seater inventory has also been manufactured and is currently in route to us. We are expecting to receive them at the same time as our Model 3 floor mats and Model 3 2021 Trunk and Frunk mats in December. These will include model Y 3rd row, and model Y 7-seater trunk and frunk. We are hoping you will receive your products by the end of December.
I apologize for the delay on our updates. We were unable to properly track our products once they were enroute to the U.S. We have been having issues with customs at the port, trucking delays, and supply chain interruptions. We wanted to be as accurate with our information as possible which is why we waitinted until we had everything confirmed to give you the most accurate information possible. We also would like to note that we are experiencing significantly higher email volumes so those who do not get an immediate response via email or another source, we kindly ask that you give me a call/text at 786-838-6897.
PS. Due to the high influx of TeslaShields supporters, I have been forced to enact business hours Monday-Friday 10am – 10pm. If left a call, voicemail, text, or email outside of these hours, we will promptly reply during the next business day. We will adjust our website accordingly once we figure out how to do so.
I hope You have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

See you in two weeks,
Jason
Co-Founder
www.Teslashields.com

Update #15: 12/6

TESLASHIELDS UPDATE #15

HELLO SUPPORTER,

Jason Here (again 🙄). It has been a little over a week since we last spoke and I have some exciting news to share with you. After our last email update, my team and I was able to track the rest of our containers containing our inventory. Please note that we did have a shipment come in already on November 5th, however it was partial and only contained a small amount of completed kits. The rest of our inventory is currently enroute to our warehouse and those orders will be fulfilled based on the time and location. For example, if you live in NY and placed your order in September then your order will be shipped out from our fulfillment center in Knoxville, Tn. If you live on the west coast, then our Salt Lake City fulfilment center will ship your order. Below is when our pieces of inventory is arriving please note ETD (estimated time of departure) and ETA (estimated time of arrival.)

Until Next Time,

Jason

Co-founder

786-838-6897

2. 12ctns to TN37914
Under booking truck for delivery this week.

Container: WHLU5433175
Carrier: WAN HAI LINES (USA) LTD.

--------------------------
3.20ctns g to UT84116
Status: finish pickup from port and container now is under devanning, delivery will be arranged once finish devanning

Container: KKFU9165611
Carrier: ONE
-------------------------

4. 20ctns TN37914
ETD 10/27ETA 12/5
Container: TGBU7273342
Carrier: EMC

5.93ctns to UT84116
ETD 11/23
ETA 12/9
Container:CULU6005156

6.94ctns to TN37914 --
ETD 11/24
ETA 12/24
Container:TGBU4012983
Carrier:EMC

ETA; port arrival date

I ordered mine 7/26/21 order number #2347. Based on what you just stated above, I'm way overdue on my order for my MYLR 2021. I know you left a voicemail but would prefer receiving my order sooner rather than later. I think I have been very patient.

I ordered mine 7/26/21 order number #2347. Based on what you just stated above, I'm way overdue on my order for my MYLR 2021. I know you left a voicemail but would prefer receiving my order sooner rather than later. I think I have been very patient.
We are still on track for December shipment. I will send an update as soon as I get more info.

Right now I just received an update that a shipment containing a few hundred Model 3 2020 - 2021 mats and model y 7 seater mats has landed and been accepted at our TN warehouse! It should take a week or less them to be counted, sorted, and kitted together. As you may be aware, this is the smallest shipment in the set and we are having a bigger shipment arrive at our SLC location at the end of this week/ early next week. So far, we are still aligned with our original two - 4 week timeframe (now 1-2 weeks) we stated in our last email update almost two weeks ago. These shipments include model y 7 seater trunk and frunk, Third row, Model 3 trunk and frunk mats, 2020-2021 model 3 and model y 5 and 7 seater revised seat mount floor mats. Please note that you will be fulfilled at either our SLC location or TN location based at the time you ordered and the coast you are in. East coast customers get fulfilled from TN and west coast are fulfilled from SLC. If you have any questions pls AMA.

I ordered my mats for the same model in June. My order number is 500 below yours and I have yet to receive anything. I reached out about getting a refund and never heard back. When you take someone's money and don't provide a product or service, that's called stealing....

I ordered my mats for the same model in June. My order number is 500 below yours and I have yet to receive anything. I reached out about getting a refund and never heard back. When you take someone's money and don't provide a product or service, that's called stealing....
We are well aware of the concept of stealing and if we were “stealing” we would not be in business as every single order is made by a credit card and there is a thing called a charge back. We have just finished processing orders and getting ready ship out. Most customers should receive a shipping confirmation in the next 24-72hrs.

Last edited:
We are well aware of the concept of stealing and if we were “stealing” we would not be in business as every single order is made by a credit card and there is a thing called a charge back. We have just finished processing orders and getting ready ship out. Most customers should receive a shipping confirmation in the next 24-72hrs.
It would be nice if you gave the same timely responses to customer requests through your website, Instagram, etc. If you responded to customers in the six minutes it took you to respond to my comment, you wouldn't spend so much time defending your "company" with lame, childish excuses in Tesla forums. I'll keep an eye out for the "confirmation" and good luck to your "business".

It would be nice if you gave the same timely responses to customer requests through your website, Instagram, etc. If you responded to customers in the six minutes it took you to respond to my comment, you wouldn't spend so much time defending your "company" with lame, childish excuses in Tesla forums. I'll keep an eye out for the "confirmation" and good luck to your "business".
In our last email update that we sent 3+ weeks ago we sent to all customers and it’s even posted on TMC. “We also would like to note that we are experiencing significantly higher email volumes so those who do not get an immediate response via email or another source, we kindly ask that you give me a call/text at 786-838-6897.” We are very good with our responses now that we hired a new team member and we always answer our line and provide call backs at the rare times we would be unavailable.

In our last email update that we sent 3+ weeks ago we sent to all customers and it’s even posted on TMC. “We also would like to note that we are experiencing significantly higher email volumes so those who do not get an immediate response via email or another source, we kindly ask that you give me a call/text at 786-838-6897.” We are very good with our responses now that we hired a new team member and we always answer our line and provide call backs at the rare times we would be unavailable.
The following are direct quotes from your e-mail updates:

From Update # 9 on 09/07/2021 "Please note that at anytime you don't feel like waiting and would like a refund please let me know and we will get this done IMMEDIATELY. You are able to cancel your "backorder" at anytime before the product gets shipped to you."

*Obviously not true.

From Update # 11 on 09/21/2021 "I have some really excting news to share! We habve finally recieved our final samoles of our third row floor mats and they look absolutely stunning. At first, we were not sure about the thin piece of material between the mat however when we installed them, there were no gaps! Before a divorce further, I would like you to take a look for yourselves:"

*Quoted from the first paragraph of that # 11 update. Only the beginning of the misspellings and typos in your e-mails. Have no idea how bad the first eight updates were before my purchase. Not exactly what I expect from any company reaching out to customers. You don't even take the time to spell check your e-mails. I can see why you don't take the time to respond to customers.

From Update # 12 on 10/13/2021 "It has been around three weeks since the last time we spoke and I have some good news to share! Our Tesla Model 3 and Y Floormats have finally gone through customs and are ready to be released to us! At this moment, my partner is coordinating the logistics to bring our inventory to our warehouse where they will ultimately get sent to you. We are estimating to ship out in 10 days and you should be recieving them within two weeks!"

*It's easy to forget i before e except after c, so I'll give you that misspelling. However, just another e-mail with false hope of receiving mats.

From update # 13 on 10/26/2021 "Our products shoukd be ready to be shipped out to you by the end of this and next week."

*"Should" is a pretty easy word to spell.

The lack of effort you put into reaching out to your customers reflects on your other efforts. If you're going to be in the business of selling car accessories to what I have seen are a majority of people who care about their purchases and pay attention to detail, then you should do the same. I would also recommend having your new employee proof read your e-mails before sending out to the masses.

The following are direct quotes from your e-mail updates:

From Update # 9 on 09/07/2021 "Please note that at anytime you don't feel like waiting and would like a refund please let me know and we will get this done IMMEDIATELY. You are able to cancel your "backorder" at anytime before the product gets shipped to you."

*Obviously not true.

From Update # 11 on 09/21/2021 "I have some really excting news to share! We habve finally recieved our final samoles of our third row floor mats and they look absolutely stunning. At first, we were not sure about the thin piece of material between the mat however when we installed them, there were no gaps! Before a divorce further, I would like you to take a look for yourselves:"

*Quoted from the first paragraph of that # 11 update. Only the beginning of the misspellings and typos in your e-mails. Have no idea how bad the first eight updates were before my purchase. Not exactly what I expect from any company reaching out to customers. You don't even take the time to spell check your e-mails. I can see why you don't take the time to respond to customers.

From Update # 12 on 10/13/2021 "It has been around three weeks since the last time we spoke and I have some good news to share! Our Tesla Model 3 and Y Floormats have finally gone through customs and are ready to be released to us! At this moment, my partner is coordinating the logistics to bring our inventory to our warehouse where they will ultimately get sent to you. We are estimating to ship out in 10 days and you should be recieving them within two weeks!"

*It's easy to forget i before e except after c, so I'll give you that misspelling. However, just another e-mail with false hope of receiving mats.

From update # 13 on 10/26/2021 "Our products shoukd be ready to be shipped out to you by the end of this and next week."

*"Should" is a pretty easy word to spell.

The lack of effort you put into reaching out to your customers reflects on your other efforts. If you're going to be in the business of selling car accessories to what I have seen are a majority of people who care about their purchases and pay attention to detail, then you should do the same. I would also recommend having your new employee proof read your e-mails before sending out to the masses.
🤦🏽 Please provide us your order number. We will be more than thrilled to provide a refund.

Here is what is being sent right now:

Please note that the order numbers are not in order as we had to reinstate pre orders that were made in April-June to make them current orders.
71A7DF46-9549-4CDA-824A-ED343D4D65F2.jpeg

I ordered 5 seater floor mats, 7-seater trunk/frunk, and 7-seater 3rd row. Finally got tracking info...hope it's for all 3 orders.

Was cool of Jason to get me a 2020 style mat to hold me off. I'm sure it's been a logistics nightmare for him but I'm glad orders are finally going out!

I ordered 5 seater floor mats, 7-seater trunk/frunk, and 7-seater 3rd row. Finally got tracking info...hope it's for all 3 orders.

Was cool of Jason to get me a 2020 style mat to hold me off. I'm sure it's been a logistics nightmare for him but I'm glad orders are finally going out!

So why did Tesla Shields give temp mats to you but not to the other hundreds of customers who are waiting?