Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have been shipping out orders in the order in which they were received. I just got notice from our warehouse that we sent out 60+ model 3 floor mat units today. We are getting more inventory on Thursday so we should be resuming shipment of model 3 floor mats after the new year. Model Y floormats are unaffected and we have sent out all model y 5 seater floor mat orders and have plenty left over.
So a shipping delay, then.

@tshields so any update on order #3155? You said it was going to ship on 12/23 haven't received any shipping notification yet.
We have been shipping out orders in the order in which they were received. I just got notice from our warehouse that we sent out 60+ model 3 floor mat units today. We are getting more inventory on Thursday so we should be resuming shipment of model 3 floor mats after the new year. Model Y floormats are unaffected and we have sent out all model y 5 seater floor mat orders and have plenty left over.

Model Y floormats are unaffected and we have sent out all model y 5 seater floor mat orders and have plenty left over.
There is however a few customers as shown above that did not receive their automated email with tracking. There is a chance it went to spam or it was never automatically sent.
I haven't received a tracking number on the order status page - 3670. Can you manually send it my way? Thanks

Last edited:
The temp mats were sent to you because you asked for them? So everybody could have gotten temp mats, but they were too dumb to ask for them?
Pipp, notice that anyone saying nice things about Tesla Shields are based out of Miami or LA where they claim to operate. I ordered 7 seater mats from TAPTES a few weeks ago and I just got a shipping notice. Pretty noticeable difference from ordering matts from Tesla Shields in June and getting nothing but promises.

• Informative
Reactions: lUtriaNt and pipp