Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.
If customer does not try and contact us to return our products and tries to do a charge back with their credit card that is stealing and we will contest those actions. We have had some customers use our products and try to return them to us is a used condition which is also unacceptable. An honest customer will contact us prior to using our products requesting a return and that is something we do accept. Like all companies we do have return policies.
Jason, what do you call taking my money and never delivering the floor mats? Stealing as well? Still waiting for my order……you have no intention of delivering it I assume. Been waiting 7 months.

[email protected]

Global Vendor
Feb 8, 2022
Florida
Jason, what do you call taking my money and never delivering the floor mats? Stealing as well? Still waiting for my order……you have no intention of delivering it I assume. Been waiting 7 months.
You should have received your mats. I have asked you previously to forward your order number to me. So, Please forward your order number to me so I can track your order ( unless you do not have an order number and you are not a customer). All orders that were backordered were sent out except for some of the sub trunks (which are being sent out separately).

Last edited:
I will be having an update shortly.
As always, when someone from Tshields says “shortly” or “within the next week”, assume it will take much, much longer… Janet and Jason just can’t get customer service right..

I’m personally only missing sub trunk, but completely over this company. Don’t order from them.. they’re not to be be trusted.

As always, when someone from Tshields says “shortly” or “within the next week”, assume it will take much, much longer… Janet and Jason just can’t get customer service right..

I’m personally only missing sub trunk, but completely over this company. Don’t order from them.. they’re not to be be trusted.
So apparently expressing truth regarding shady practices of TShields and their constant promises that don’t come true, means that Jason will try to cover things up.

I received these texts suggesting that I would get shipping confirmation for my sub trunk (didn’t happen) and Jason insisted that I delete my comment. Not sure why (other that to mislead others) as what I stated is true (i.e., they make promises that they don’t deliver upon).

Attachments

• A59D02EE-7372-4EFD-AE90-26FB78E62BA7.jpeg
    A59D02EE-7372-4EFD-AE90-26FB78E62BA7.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Informative
Reactions: ucsdsig

[email protected]

Global Vendor
Feb 8, 2022
Florida

Karl, just wanted to give you a follow up that your missing sub trunk mat (which has been discontinued and is reflected on our site) from your order is being refunded.

Last edited:
Karl, just wanted to give you a follow up that your missing sub trunk mat (which has been discontinued and is reflected on our site) from your order has been refunded.
Looking forward to receiving a refund, if that is indeed accurate.

Last I heard from Jason he told me I wouldn’t get sub trunk delivered or a refund unless I removed posts stating factual info that you guys keep breaking promises on this forum. I don’t find coercion and trying to engage in cover-ups good business practice and customer service. But everyone can decide for themselves...

If a refund is actually made, then that will be the end of this. If not and this is just another attempt at smoke and mirrors, I’ll report back here for everyone else to learn from.

• Informative
Reactions: ucsdsig

[email protected]

Global Vendor
Feb 8, 2022
Florida
Looking forward to receiving a refund, if that is indeed accurate.

Last I heard from Jason he told me I wouldn’t get sub trunk delivered or a refund unless I removed posts stating factual info that you guys keep breaking promises on this forum. I don’t find coercion and trying to engage in cover-ups good business practice and customer service. But everyone can decide for themselves...

If a refund is actually made, then that will be the end of this. If not and this is just another attempt at smoke and mirrors, I’ll report back here for everyone else to learn from.
Karl, we already refunded you before you posted this and you received an email confirmation yesterday as well

Attachments

• 8E60E7B4-5D46-4531-8AE5-CA7B9C2B1F52.jpeg
    8E60E7B4-5D46-4531-8AE5-CA7B9C2B1F52.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 34
My system shows otherwise

Just received it later this afternoon, so I agree with you. See screenshot. FYI that I never did see an email from Tesla Shields as stated, but at least the credit occurred. To say this has been a frustrating experience is an understatement, but with this we’re finally done. @Admin - credit did happen.

Attachments

• 9216A0A5-0AB3-4055-97F5-266EC0E6BCC3.jpeg
    9216A0A5-0AB3-4055-97F5-266EC0E6BCC3.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 18

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC