Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered in late Oct and arrived last week, a total of about 100 days. The packing
IMG_5516.jpg
IMG_5514.jpg
IMG_5513.jpg
IMG_5511.jpg
was not great, the rear mats had to be folded and created a crease. It's not very noticable but it's there and I have a feeling it's not the type of crease that time will heal. The fitmet is good but I will let the pics speak for themselves.

• Love
Reactions: lUtriaNt
I just want to add a comment, their communication sucks, I was lied to on the last call (that someone actually answered) about part of my order being in stock and shipping. I am still waiting on missing items and none of these guys return messages. I ordered all the mats for a MY7 in August 2021 and the order still isn't complete. Took Tesla 5 months to build me the car and these clowns cant make floor mats in 7 months? Avoid them.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: jebinc and lUtriaNt
Ordered in late Oct and arrived last week, a total of about 100 days. The packing View attachment 769350View attachment 769351View attachment 769352View attachment 769353was not great, the rear mats had to be folded and created a crease. It's not very noticable but it's there and I have a feeling it's not the type of crease that time will heal. The fitmet is good but I will let the pics speak for themselves.
I truly apologize for the long delay in your receiving our mats. I have attached a letter from our fulfillment center explaining some of the supply chain and distribution issues our company incurred during that time. The crease in your mat looks as if our fulfillment center may not have packed your mats properly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.08.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.08.17 PM.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 51
I just want to add a comment, their communication sucks, I was lied to on the last call (that someone actually answered) about part of my order being in stock and shipping. I am still waiting on missing items and none of these guys return messages. I ordered all the mats for a MY7 in August 2021 and the order still isn't complete. Took Tesla 5 months to build me the car and these clowns cant make floor mats in 7 months? Avoid them.
Please email me at [email protected] with your order number and concerns and I will help be able to help you.

Just talked to them .. a real person :D. I was fully expecting a message machine. My 2nd half of my oder ( Frunk/Trunk) should be in my hands by the end of the week. They were apologetic that it took so long but they were polite and took care of the issue without any fuss.

Reactions: CS@Tshields