Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CS@Tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Feb 8, 2022
Florida
IMG_6165.jpeg

Fellow TMCers,

It’s been nearly four months since our last update and it’s finally time to start resuming our updates on a weekly/bi weekly basis. On a personal note, our co-founder, Jason was recently accepted into the University of Miami to obtain a Masters degree in Business and is excited to start in August (rest assured, he will continue to operate TeslaShields full time while also involved with his studies). To start, we have sold over 2,000 model 3 and y floor mat kits alone. We have totally sold out of our Model 3 floor mats and Model Y trunk and frunk mats. Right now we have Model Y floor mats, model 3 2021 trunk and frunk, under seat storage, mudflaps, and 7 seater options in stock and ready to ship. We started production around two weeks ago and expect to get more inventory in stock sometime in August. It normally takes a month to produce, a month to ship, and a month to be devanned and transported from port to our warehouse. Thank you for your support and we will be back in the next 1-2 weeks when we expect production to end and shipment to our warehouse to begin.

Until Next Time,

The website the mats for the 2022 Model Y are currently Preorder and also in stock at the same time. What does this mean? Emailed them, no reply. Wanted to buy them but don't know what pre order and in stock means, How long? Will have have to go with another brand. Unfortunately!

My daughter ordered these mats for my model3 2022 months ago and still haven't received them????? They never answer the phone and never text back??? They are impossible to get ahold of. The said they would ship beginning of august and nothing, i am at a loss at this point.

Be advised to be carful with this company.. Horrific customer service.
Good too know. Thanks. Will go elsewhere

The website the mats for the 2022 Model Y are currently Preorder and also in stock at the same time. What does this mean? Emailed them, no reply. Wanted to buy them but don't know what pre order and in stock means, How long? Will have have to go with another brand. Unfortunately!
Hi,

We have been looking for the email you sent to us and are unable to find it. Perhaps you emailed [email protected]? We have a link on our website that has Information about waitlisted/ pre orders. Pre orders for west coast customers just landed at port a few days ago and those who live in the east coast your orders are slated to land at port by the 16th of this month. We expect to ship out all orders by the middle of next month. West coast customers could have their orders shipped out by the end of this month.

Hi,

We have been looking for the email you sent to us and are unable to find it. Perhaps you emailed [email protected]? We have a link on our website that has Information about waitlisted/ pre orders. Pre orders for west coast customers just landed at port a few days ago and those who live in the east coast your orders are slated to land at port by the 16th of this month. We expect to ship out all orders by the middle of next month. West coast customers could have their orders shipped out by the end of this month.
I filled out the form on your website. Not exactly an email, but I assumed thats how you would receive it

I filled out the form on your website. Not exactly an email, but I assumed thats how you would receive it
Thanks for letting me know about that. We have been fixing the form for months on our site. The contact us form is very buggy and doesn’t work most of the time. We should get it fixed within a week. For the time being, please reach us at [email protected] or my phone number that’s on our site and we will answer immediately.

I want to apologize because I overreacted due to miscommunication. When my daughter originally ordered I had her check the status of my order and she had told me there was delay which was on their website. She had been communicating with Telsashields since the beginning. I was worried because last week I received my frunk and trunk mats but no interior mats, so I thought I only got half an order. I thought something was wrong with my order but I was unaware that my daughter was already in communication with Teslashields. Please disregard my previous comment. I still believe they have the best quality mats for Tesla.

• Love
Reactions: CS@Tshields
I want to apologize because I overreacted due to miscommunication. When my daughter originally ordered I had her check the status of my order and she had told me there was delay which was on their website. She had been communicating with Telsashields since the beginning. I was worried because last week I received my frunk and trunk mats but no interior mats, so I thought I only got half an order. I thought something was wrong with my order but I was unaware that my daughter was already in communication with Teslashields. Please disregard my previous comment. I still believe they have the best quality mats for Tesla.
Thank you. We always try to respond as soon as possible. We hope your daughter enjoys her new mats.

NOOOOPE and i ordered 4/22/21

never got my third row mat, or the trunk and frunk mat
Third row mat has been available for a while. Trunk and frunk for model y is on waitlist and even said it on the title and the description states august/September. Our inventory just arrived at our west coast distribution center and expect to ship to west coast within 1-2 weeks. East coast customers as soon to follow. Please let me know your order number and will get that third row mat shipped now!

Attachments

• D5A32AC1-2616-42AC-BDC2-D97E26B9B345.png
    D5A32AC1-2616-42AC-BDC2-D97E26B9B345.png
    275.8 KB · Views: 48
Third row mat has been available for a while. Trunk and frunk for model y is on waitlist and even said it on the title and the description states august/September. Our inventory just arrived at our west coast distribution center and expect to ship to west coast within 1-2 weeks. East coast customers as soon to follow. Please let me know your order number and will get that third row mat shipped now!
if the third row has been available for awhile now why was it never sent to me. If I paid for something why do I have to follow up with the vendor to get it shipped?

I also think you skipped the part where I said I ordered the set in april of 2021. over a year later and still no trunk/frunk

Reactions: thebe14
if the third row has been available for awhile now why was it never sent to me. If I paid for something why do I have to follow up with the vendor to get it shipped?

I also think you skipped the part where I said I ordered the set in april of 2021. over a year later and still no trunk/frunk
I might’ve missed your order accidentally so I apologize for that. Please let me know your order number and will send it immediately. Also I checked and didn’t receive any emails or calls/texts from you. Did you send them to [email protected]? Perhaps you sent it through our contact form? Our contact form can be buggy and we don’t always receive emails from there.

I have sent emails regarding my order and they only responded once and all other emails have gone without reply. Almost a month now and still no eta. I just need to know when I need to be there when it gets delivered.
Interesting… we answer almost all emails and notifications as soon as we receive them. Please let me know your order number so I can check if we received more emails from you. Please note that our contact form is buggy so we don’t always receive emails from there. As for an update on orders, I am currently working on an update that will be posted in a new thread and will link it back here

This is exactly my experience too. It's been 4 months now, they answered an email immediately after my (pre)order #6331, then subsequent emails with important questions (you know, like "when will my order be shipped?") go unanswered. And since a while now they don't even have a website to try to contact them.