Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is exactly my experience too. It's been 4 months now, they answered an email immediately after my (pre)order #6331, then subsequent emails with important questions (you know, like "when will my order be shipped?") go unanswered. And since a while now they don't even have a website to try to contact them.
I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience. We had issues with our email server that had been shut down and emails have not been recovered. The ship date always was January. We have inventory in our possession all that’s left is for them to be transported to warehouse where it would be picked, packed, and shipped to customers like yourself. Furthermore, you have our phone number on your receipt and could’ve contacted us there. Feel free to contact us.

After seeing recommendations in this forum

I ordered Model Y frunk mats in September 2022 and was told it was a preorder for December 2022. Did not receive any info or the items until now. The site is been taken down now, no replies to emails. Looks like lots of people lost money. Couldn’t get hold of anybody for status. Hope the forum should alert all users about the issue.