Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TeslaShields update #23: Inventory still on its way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CS@Tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Feb 8, 2022
Florida
IMG_1768.JPG

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and not frying to death. Now since we are in the dog days of summer, and most of the country is swealtering (including us in Papa Elon’s basement) we think it’s time to start a limited sizzling hot sale to cool everyone off. Until our waitlisted items are safe and sound in their respective warehouses, we are offering all floor mats (except for 7 seater) at 139.99! Prices have already been adjusted!

I just got some information over the weekend and was able to get more detail on shipping. Our inventory is in two separate containers containing an equal amount of inventory to fulfill both coasts of the US. 1st container is arriving to port in NY on July 29th and we expect them to arrive at our ware house within 2-4 weeks. The second container of inventory for west coast customers is slated to arrive on 8/2. We are expecting to be able to ship to customers anywhere from the second week of august to the second week in September. I still will be proving updates as I receive more information. if you would like to track yourself, please follow the instructions below.

Until Next Time,
TeslaShields
786-838-6897

WWW.TESLASHIELDS.COM

Job number : 2206004970 , tracking web:https://www.fba.do2do.com/foresttracking/#/, by inputting job number ETD 2022-06-28 ETA 2022-07-18
CONTAINER TGBU9947942
CARRIER EMC

Job number : 2206004972, tracking web : https://www.fba.do2do.com/foresttracking/#/ , by inputting job number ETD 2022-06-26 ETA 2022-07-26
CONTAINER SKIU9101410
CARRIER EMC

Last edited:
Hi Tesla Shields,

I love your products, but your pricing strategy sucks.

I placed my order in June 2022 for the Model Y Trunk and Frunk set and got on the waitlist, and I am still waiting for it to be shipped. The cost of the item when I placed the order was $159.99 and you guys all of a sudden cut the cost down to $139.99 for exactly the same product. There is absolutely no respect for the early birds that are still waiting for their orders to be fulfilled.

I think it is fair to price match for all your existing orders that are on waitlist.

Hi Tesla Shields,

I love your products, but your pricing strategy sucks.

I placed my order in June 2022 for the Model Y Trunk and Frunk set and got on the waitlist, and I am still waiting for it to be shipped. The cost of the item when I placed the order was $159.99 and you guys all of a sudden cut the cost down to $139.99 for exactly the same product. There is absolutely no respect for the early birds that are still waiting for their orders to be fulfilled.

I think it is fair to price match for all your existing orders that are on waitlist.

You are absolutely right. We are currently accounting orders and will refund everyone that was affected. Can take a few days.