Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
To our wonderful TMC community,

We have been working extremely hard in Papa Elon's basement and are thrilled to announce that we have received our latest inventory restockšŸ„³šŸ„³! It has been an arduous journey to say the least to bring them in but we finally did it! We have had an unprecedented amount of demand for our products and it would not be possible without the immense support from you at TMC and we are eternally grateful for all you šŸ™. As a result of your support, we have already sold out of our Model Y 5 seater Revised seat mount floor mats and our Model Y 7 Seater Floormats. However, we are offering them for pre order with a delivery date scheduled for October 2021. We still have an extremely limited amount of 2021 Model 3 floor mats available so get yours before we run out!

We also have a decent amount of inventory for 2017-2019 model 3 floor mats, Model Y 5 seater original seat mount floor mats, Model y trunk and frunk kits, and model 3 trunk and frunk kits.

Please note that for up to 45% off our full retail price you can pre-order any of our products (except for trunk and frunk mat kits NOT including 7 seater trunk and frunk) and are scheduled to ship to you in October 2021.

I would also like to announce that we have just added a brand new product which is our Retractable Cargo Bay Cover exclusively for the Model Y! You can check them out here:

As always, please let me know if you have any questions as I am available 24/7 here or any of our channels listed on our Teslashields website!

Until next time,
Jason
Co-founder

PS. In addition to our weekly and bi weekly news letters, I will be updating everyone on our progress here on TMC and also on Facebook and Instagram @teslashields

Attachments

• Facetune_15-07-2021-19-20-52.JPG
    Facetune_15-07-2021-19-20-52.JPG
    492.5 KB · Views: 143
HI. I am looking for Tesla Model Y (2021) 7 seater rear cargo mats. I got the Tasmanian version and am very unsatisfied. They use 3rd row seat back covers (which do not work with the 3rd row in the erect position) plus a rear cargo mat which does not handle the ā€œstepoffā€ adequately (between the folded 3rd row and the rear of the cargo bay ) Much better would be a single mat with a built in stepoff covering the folded 3rd row and cargo bay as a single unit, and a smaller mat for use into the smaller cargo area formed with the third row erect. Will you have anything like these made soon? I would be happy to discuss design ideas, and beta test for you if you need.