TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

teslaspotting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by teslaspotter, Dec 21, 2012.

1. teslaspotter

teslaspotter Member

It's been a while.. Smart meters exploded & destroyed the garage! thankfully, the next project and the teslas I don't have YET were out of the garage & I am slowly recovering from a severely shattered shoulder as a result of the fire. BUT here's the teslaspotting i wanted to share:
    Whilst at the ACE hardware in Alamo,CA I Spotted a brand -new, paper-plated S in the parking lot #1890! and it began gathering a small crowd as I did my documentation snapshot. A female human unit clerk came out of the store to check it out & I over her her answer to the "is this your car?" question , "no, but mine come in March and I am so excited. I can hardly wait!"
    Happy New Year! to all!

PS if anyone out there is into photovoltaics, I am mentoring 2 teams of Young Makers this year; an EV conversion and a solar car..the conversion team scored a great kit of components and the solar car team will be able to build on their experience, but we haven't any resources for the PV parts! any leads appreciated!

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#2 TEG, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  3. teslaspotter

teslaspotter Member

Ahh sorry, you missed the nuance "NextProject" was in the driveway, the Tesla is only a deep seated longing and desire at this point. but I am going to keep that thought that a new tesla IS on the way! Happy NEw Year!