Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TeslaSpy.com - Know your tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is the website option to unsubscribe? It states in the terms that it can be cancelled in the ‘online account management page’ but I can’t seem to find it. I do use Edge or Internet Explorer so not sure if it disappears for these browsers but please can someone advise??

Where is the website option to unsubscribe? It states in the terms that it can be cancelled in the ‘online account management page’ but I can’t seem to find it. I do use Edge or Internet Explorer so not sure if it disappears for these browsers but please can someone advise??

Hi Penfold,

there's an "unsubscribe" option at the bottom of the settings page to cancel your paypal subscription. If you have problems you can send me by mail your username and I will cancel your subscription for you

regards

jordi

Hi Penfold,

there's an "unsubscribe" option at the bottom of the settings page to cancel your paypal subscription. If you have problems you can send me by mail your username and I will cancel your subscription for you

regards

jordi
Thanks Jordi, I must have missed that button. It gives the following message:

You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks.

I'll get a mail sent over shortly.

cheers

Rob.

I’m Jordi and I’m the owner of an uncorked S75D since august 2017. I want to present you TeslaSpy, a tool that helps you understand what your Tesla is up to. Not only detailed information about every trip and charge, but also what your car is doing when you are not looking: online/asleep status, vampire drain, etc

jordi

Jordi - How do I contact you in order to report that I am unable to download a new token? When I request a new token from the site, nothing happens – it looks like the site is attempting to request a new token but the spinner simply keeps spinning for more than a full day.

I resubscribed today hoping that would solve the issue but it did not. Please let me know.

Jordi - How do I contact you in order to report that I am unable to download a new token? When I request a new token from the site, nothing happens – it looks like the site is attempting to request a new token but the spinner simply keeps spinning for more than a full day.

I resubscribed today hoping that would solve the issue but it did not. Please let me know.

Hi Bmac, please could you send me your username by mail? [email protected]

thanks

jordi

Hi Bmac, I've found an issue requesting new token: if tesla's credentials are wrong, in some browsers the "invalid credentials" message was not shown. This bug has been fixed. Please, be sure to enter your valid credentials in order to get a new valid token from tesla.

regards

jordi

I've added an option to manually refresh the car's name

Attachments

• refresh_name.png
    refresh_name.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 96
I think it would be nice to be able to assign a dollar amount to a specific charge. Some of Tesla's charges are time based and you are not really able to assign a per kW charge for those charges as it might not be accurate the next time.

It would be really cool to harvest the cost from Tesla's site and automatically keep it up to date.

Are you going to add the option to export all / more data? Currently it looks like the max is 100 points. I want to play around with my data a bit! But really don’t want to have to individually download 500+ csv files ...

That’s the only thing I feel like I’m missing after moving from TeslaFi. Well, and maybe the lifetime map if I’m getting picky (the line-connected heatmap isn’t too useful for visualizing routes). I love the GUI overall though, and especially the app availability (MUCH prefer app notifications to text messages)

Feature Request.
I would like to be able to run a weekly/monthly report that shows how long the car was at each location.
ie
10/1/2018, 18:00, 00:27, McDonalds Address.
10/1/2018, 18:35, 01:35, Park Address.
This would not have to show travel time (but could be figured about that the Park was an 8 minute drive from McDonalds.)
The Locations should have the street address, eg 123 Anywhere Street, City, State.

I would also like the ability to run this as a report, and download in CSV.

Hi, some users requested the availability to export the drives and charges list to an excel or pdf, this option is now active on TeslaSpy. I've added the cost as an individual column, so now also there's an option to sort the drives/charges by cost asc/desc.

Attachments

• chargesList-export.png
    chargesList-export.png
    74 KB · Views: 76
Hi Jordi,

I've been using TeslaSpy, and also using TeslaFi for the past two years. TeslaSpy has some nice differentiated features:
-the API playground - I can query and send commands to the car in realtime
-battery drain and Sleep Analyzer makes it easy to see when the car is being kept awake
-multi-car account

The drive details are great for tracking statistics like distance, locations, etc.
The charge details are good for tracking energy (kwh) and charging speed.

I'd like to make a feature request:
What a lot of people want to do with both in TeslaFi though, is analyze over time things like battery capacity/degration, drive efficiency, and range. What we need in both drive details and charge detail is both range and SOC.
a) the Tesla API reports three range values, the one we need is battery_range for all drive and charge details. The est_battery_range is an instantanous projection based on current drive parameters; historically it's not useful at all to analyze old data or try to compare data - it's fine to show the current value. The ideal_battery_range is an inflated value and is not used much for analysis; on Model 3 in fact it is the same value as battery_range.
b) so what we need in realtime on top is battery_range and est_battery_range; not ideal_battery_range and est_battery_range.
c) what we need in every drive and charge report is both SOC and battery_range (not any of the other two)
d) I can't tell what range value is being recorded in the drive details, but it often makes no sense. It's showing 1 min data points, but often on a trip it will go up or down by 9 miles from one minute to the next - that's like going 500+ miles per hour. It doesn't seem to correlate to any of the three range values that actually come from the API.

If we can get the battery_range data, there will be a usefulness to actually download the data set.

Reactions: Tesomega
Hi ww123,

thanks for your feedback! I'll include your suggestions in the next week

jordi

Hi Jordi,

I've been using TeslaSpy, and also using TeslaFi for the past two years. TeslaSpy has some nice differentiated features:
-the API playground - I can query and send commands to the car in realtime
-battery drain and Sleep Analyzer makes it easy to see when the car is being kept awake
-multi-car account

The drive details are great for tracking statistics like distance, locations, etc.
The charge details are good for tracking energy (kwh) and charging speed.

I'd like to make a feature request:
What a lot of people want to do with both in TeslaFi though, is analyze over time things like battery capacity/degration, drive efficiency, and range. What we need in both drive details and charge detail is both range and SOC.
a) the Tesla API reports three range values, the one we need is battery_range for all drive and charge details. The est_battery_range is an instantanous projection based on current drive parameters; historically it's not useful at all to analyze old data or try to compare data - it's fine to show the current value. The ideal_battery_range is an inflated value and is not used much for analysis; on Model 3 in fact it is the same value as battery_range.
b) so what we need in realtime on top is battery_range and est_battery_range; not ideal_battery_range and est_battery_range.
c) what we need in every drive and charge report is both SOC and battery_range (not any of the other two)
d) I can't tell what range value is being recorded in the drive details, but it often makes no sense. It's showing 1 min data points, but often on a trip it will go up or down by 9 miles from one minute to the next - that's like going 500+ miles per hour. It doesn't seem to correlate to any of the three range values that actually come from the API.

If we can get the battery_range data, there will be a usefulness to actually download the data set.