TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TeslaTime — Clock, Stocks and Weather — First and Free

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Rumbles, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Rumbles

Rumbles Sig #540

Hi folks,

It has been a while since Tesla Time has been updated. Thank you to all who have been loyal users. We’ve got a few nice updates to share with you today.

The two key additions are: a) location awareness and b) expanded format support.

Clock - The clock remains heart of the site, gorgeous rendering that complements the interior. Now includes an expanded view which combines with the stock wall.

Stocks - Now configured into a wall of up to 18 stocks. Advanced color cueing provides an immediate sense for the flow of the day. Expanded view now shows a daily activity chart for even more detail.

Weather - Expanded view now automatically shows forecast details for the coming week. Unfortunately, this is still US only. (Hard to justify spending money on data sources for a free offering.)

As always, feedback is welcome either here or in the app (tap the subtle “?” to the left of the clock).

Cheers,

Rumbles

http://dash.teslatime.com

screenshotClock.png
    <hr />
    screenshotStocks.png
    <hr />
    screenshotWeather.png

2. SweetP

SweetP Member

Hey thanks! Just loaded in my beauty and it looks good.

3. SW2Fiddler

SW2Fiddler Bannd Member

Cooool...
    I am gonna check out Night Mode right now on the way to Katz's Deli.