Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaTracks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What platform are you on? We're working on getting it down, but I'm seeing 2-3% of phone drain. It is potentially more when you are driving.
I'm on iOS. I had 19% drain when I looked last night and had the app open for 1 minute, background 6+ hours. I have to drive a company vehicle at work so maybe it thinks I'm in my Tesla while I'm in motion so it is trying to track the movement?

One more thought: can we add Wh/km to the main stats page and in most places? I think most folks track that figure (or Wh/mi) and right now I can only find this when I drill into a specific trip. Efficiency is more a normalized figure.

Thanks!

I am currently waiting for delievery of my Tesla so I can not see all features however this is what I came up with from what I can tell.

1. Is there any way to include the new Tesla supercharger availability into the app? From what I understand you can only see this in the vehicle currently so that would be nice to have access to away from the car.

2. A stat I think would be fun to track would be "miles to zero carbon footprint" since EV's start with a higher carbon footprint than a ICE. So knowing at what mileage your car is better for the environment is kinda cool.

I haven't had a trip registered under the Profile tab since Feb 15 although my activity shows up under the Activity tab. Anyone else having this problem? Also, the average speed has ALWAYS been low since I started using this a few months ago. It now says 12.17 mph which is impossible!

Now that Tesla have the improved SuperCharger info on the map, will you be keeping the SpC availability feature? It seems a little redundant?

If you are keeping it, I'd like to request that availability updates expire after a period of time. It's of limited use to know that 2 stalls were available at a site 3 days ago.

I haven't had a trip registered under the Profile tab since Feb 15 although my activity shows up under the Activity tab. Anyone else having this problem?
It's working fine for me.

Also, the average speed has ALWAYS been low since I started using this a few months ago. It now says 12.17 mph which is impossible!
Mine is 44mph, which seems reasonable.

Could be a problem with your config/data?

I am currently waiting for delievery of my Tesla so I can not see all features however this is what I came up with from what I can tell.

1. Is there any way to include the new Tesla supercharger availability into the app? From what I understand you can only see this in the vehicle currently so that would be nice to have access to away from the car.

2. A stat I think would be fun to track would be "miles to zero carbon footprint" since EV's start with a higher carbon footprint than a ICE. So knowing at what mileage your car is better for the environment is kinda cool.

We'd love to add it, but right now we're still looking for the API for supercharger availability that's shown on the map.

Good day all drivers!

Thanks for all the feedback, please keep it coming.

Many of you have updated to the most current beta version, for those of you who haven’t, please do, it’s amazing.

We’d love to see your speed and elevation charts, grab a screen shot and share on twitter @teslabapp. We want to see them and share with the entire community.

As for a few updates. We are going to be pushing out another nice community feature, soon you’ll be able to like an activity. Also, we are continuing to work on new and exciting sharing controls so you can choose how much you’d like to share per trip.

In the near term, we’re going to begin rolling out a lot more car controls as well so many many exciting things in the pipeline.

Please continue to share comments and suggestions on twitter and or in our forum.

If you don’t have your invite yet please fill out the below form.

iPhone:

iPhone Signup

Android:

Android Users for TesLab Beta

Thanks,

Team TesLab

I agree that the supercharger availability feature as it exists today in the app should be either removed or should tap into the data that tesla uses. It's much easier to get very current information directly in the car compared to day old information that is available in the app.

I've also noticed that the collection of my daily trips is rather spotty. Sometimes they show up in the app. Sometimes not. Sometimes I get weird 0 km trips with efficiency numbers in the multiple hundreds. When I look at the leaderboards I see people with efficiencies of more than 1000%. This must be a mistake or these owners must be driving downhill for weeks : ) I am a very conservative driver and almost never put the pedal to the metal - I'm getting regular efficiencies at around 60-70%....

I agree that the supercharger availability feature as it exists today in the app should be either removed or should tap into the data that tesla uses. It's much easier to get very current information directly in the car compared to day old information that is available in the app.
If only Tesla would give us access.. We're going to be improving the feature even more.