Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaTracks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, we're working on a new companion app to track, log and share trips you make in your Tesla, like fitbit for your car. We have it working on Android and iOS. Right now we're testing out data collection and making sure that everything is working nicely. Below are some screen shots.

You can sign up for the beta here: Splash | Seed Site

Let me know if you have any questions or if you're interested in anything specific.

Screenshot_20161007-120838.png
Screenshot_20161007-120849.png
Screenshot_20161007-120909.png

Reactions: NicB72
Hi all! My name is Lukas, and I work with wschenk on the TeslaTracks app. We have some new designs that we're working on implementing on the app, and we'd love your thoughts on them.

This is our new 'Activity' view that shows you what others in the community are up to:
g5SSH-NAzMI9jBe0Q0XBuI0HFfR2Xt5X0GUFC3303hU

This is our page that you see when you're currently driving, showing you how close you are to passing someone on the leaderboard.

G3mOdPp5B-RnCKijiAqz21M_V8Qs1t4z9r6WNJNRdkY

And finally this is our new Trip Details page that gives you an idea of how you performed on the trip:
lPo1dqJzKAv8eAmMrjBlJjEGjmXyzPbTRgTp0CO37jg

Would love to hear any thoughts or feedback you have about these designs!

(Note, obviously the numbers themselves are placeholders :)

Thanks!

Hey everyone - I'm here with a small update: while you were probably dressing up for Halloween, we were busy dressing up the battery charging screen. Check out our newest design, built to show you a projection of how much your car is charging over time at any given charger or supercharger.

Pasted image at 2016_10_31 04_06 PM.png

Would love to hear any thoughts and feedback you have on the design!

-Lukas