Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaVehicles.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
I assume this is NOT directly related to TeslaMotors...

Tesla Vehicles
Tesla Vehicles' Mission is :
To design and manufacture world-class, leading-edge, zero- and ultra-low emission public transport vehicles for road and light rail applications;...

Tesla Vehicles Contact Address
Tesla Vehicles Limited
20-22 Bedford Row
London
WC1R 4JS
United Kingdom
44 191 4886258

From Environmental Vehicles Holdings

Tesla Vehicles Limited

Tesla Vehicles Limited is a UK-based company established in May 2005 to design, manufacture and supply zero and ultra-low emission public transport equipment..

Tesla Vehicles is resolved to establish the Company as a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of advanced-technology public transport solutions which may include ultra-light rail (ULR) and light rail, hybrid and fuel-cell buses, guided buses and trolleybuses.

Check the News section...

01-10-2006 Tesla 50 Ultra Light Rail
The Company commissioned its sister company HILTech Developments Limited to conceptually design the Tesla 50 ultra light rail vehicle. The draft presentation is attached

25-07-2005 Tesla Vehicles Limited Website goes on-line
Tesla Vehicles website goes on-line Tesla Vehicles

24-05-2005 Tesla Vehicles Limited Incorporation
Tesla Vehicles was incorporated on 24-05-2005
Website created 6 years ago. No news since 5 years ago.

I don't think there'll be a battle over trade mark, "Tesla Motors", "Tesla Vehicles", different and distinct in the eye of the law IMO. It's the casual use of the term "Tesla" that'll lead to confusion in the marketplace. Both firms use Tesla as their own short form, i.e. "Tesla Announces follow-on..." or "At Tesla, we believe...".

I can see the headline "Tesla's new city bus to debut..." however, as TM has the bigger mind share you know who they're going to call! I'd change my name if I were Tesla Vehicles, as painful as that might be.