Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

Troy

Aug 24, 2015
  • | This is a WikiPost. Members with appropriate permissions may edit.
Hi, everybody. Here are the links for this project:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Troy

Aug 24, 2015
Does anybody see an invoice number somewhere after they place an order? It might look like this: 4020A0000000783 or 4015E0000000379.

You don't need to share the exact number. I'm just wondering whether there is an invoice number and where exactly it is. We could add a question for this and ask people to replace the last two digits with X.

The RN number is useless, we don't need that. I'm not asking about the RN number.

Last edited:

Bombero1394

Apr 10, 2018
Orlando
Does anybody see an invoice number somewhere after they place an order? It might look like this: 4020A0000000783 or 4015E0000000379.

You don't need to share the exact number. I'm just wondering whether there is an invoice number and where exactly it is. We could add a question for this and ask people to replace the last two digits with X.

The RN number is useless, we don't need that. I'm not asking about the RN number.
Nope don’t see one.

• Informative
Reactions: Troy

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC