Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just changed from Dec 8 -31 back to Mar 8 - Apr 7th. MYLR Blue FSD. Canada .Ordered early Sep.
Just after I bought a bunch of accessories and scheduled an electrician..
Update: was contacted today by Tesla my delivery date is now. Dec 12th - 18th. and now have to get payment done and insurance (when appointment confirmed) so looks like I might be getting car this week! They confirm it will come with All Season tires. Just hoping for Gemini's + winters to come back in stock.... I am in Calgary.

Reactions: 45thParallel
Hi everybody. I added a new column for EDD. Let me know if you see any issues with the survey or the input form. This feature was suggested today by @Crisita99. Thanks for the feedback.

By the way, I'm trying to figure out if Tesla will have any undelivered inventory in the US at the end of December. If you hear any comments about that or how Q4 compares to Q3 or how December compares to November, please let me know. I have a good idea about production but estimating Q4 US deliveries is more tricky than usual because of tax credits. Thanks.

4PWI3Lc.png

Hi everybody. I added a new column for EDD. Let me know if you see any issues with the survey or the input form. This feature was suggested today by @Crisita99. Thanks for the feedback.

By the way, I'm trying to figure out if Tesla will have any undelivered inventory in the US at the end of December. If you hear any comments about that or how Q4 compares to Q3 or how December compares to November, please let me know. I have a good idea about production but estimating Q4 US deliveries is more tricky than usual because of tax credits. Thanks.

4PWI3Lc.png
So if my EDD is 10 Jan to10 Feb which date would go in there?

Reactions: Troy
Order date MYLR 11/14 first showed 03/15 EDD and now shifted to July. I have a noticed a lot of people's orders shifted to the summer, I am assuming it is a placeholder. Been watching news on Giga Texas and they are weeks from production. I am taking delivery in Austin, TX, so hoping to get a new refreshed model from giga texas. Been obsessively checking every day lol.

Reactions: DrGriz
Order date MYLR 11/14 first showed 03/15 EDD and now shifted to July. I have a noticed a lot of people's orders shifted to the summer, I am assuming it is a placeholder. Been watching news on Giga Texas and they are weeks from production. I am taking delivery in Austin, TX, so hoping to get a new refreshed model from giga texas. Been obsessively checking every day lol.
I too agree July is probably a placeholder. with everyone putting orders on hold and Austin coming up, EDD is probably thrown off. I bet we get a clear picture maybe mid Jan 2022 or so. BUT giga austin does not necessarily mean a refreshed model.

Anyone seeing any of the reported upgrades coming to the model y?

Wondering when they started hitting here in the US.

Leak | Tesla Model 3 and Model Y to receive numerous upgrades in 2022
Still hearing it is all speculation at this point. The Austin Factory is very close to opening so there is probably a high chance that those models may be coming off the line in Feb/March and that the Austin factory is going to be calibrated and tooled to create the new models. Still unsure about the new battery packs as well. As far as the upgraded chips and double paned windows in the back seat, I bet those have a much higher chance of coming out of the Fremont factory quickly. As anyone received a recent delivery with any of the new upgrades yet?

Reactions: Cyberspeed
Hi, everybody. Here are the links for this project:
@Troy
i had to chose “other” as while I have a Prius it is the plug in 8.8kw battery version.
i had a previous Volt, destroyed in a rear end collision at a stop light and Model 3 was not yet available and model S too big for me.

Ordered MYLR 19", black, black, no tow, 5 seat on August 27. Got a VIN in late November for pick up Dec 5-9. I put it on hold briefly so I could get in 2022 (which apparently doesn't matter anymore) but took the hold off on Dec 17 (~1 week ago). My pickup location is North Carolina.

Anybody have any lucky getting new VINs pretty quickly after releasing their holds, with around this configuration?