Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sitting at the dealership right now. They have to redo the documents to match the new price. I bet it's gonna take a while. For me, it's $2k in savings since FSD is $8k instead of $7k now. Advice for those delivering soon, call the dealership in advanced and ask them to prepare the documents before you get there.

Reactions: Hawkstrike
If you havent read some others threads in the same situation - call or chat to Tesla appears to be the easy solution

The price of the Y has just dropped $3k for the configuration I ordered, even tho the price of FSD went up. Will my purchase price be adjusted, or would I have to cancel and reorder? $3k is a lot of money. I'm scheduled for delivery on the 18th.

I have the exact same situation. If my delivery date is set for 7/22. Things cannot get anymore frustrating with this purchase. How can you lose 2K worth of value BEFORE you pick it up?
I am scheduled for a 07/21 delivery. I emailed my advisor yesterday asking for a $2000 discount (-$3000 for MY and +$1000 for FSD), and he said he “opened a case” for my order. Today my order page has been updated to reflect a $2000 lower cost! It appears you just need to ask if you haven’t taken delivery yet.

I'm sure 99% of people here have already seen this but in case you haven't, LR RWD is back. At one point it looked unlikely and I even removed it from the Google form for a while before putting it back again because there were still people holding out hope. They were right!

Normally, entries without a delivery date that were last updated more than 3 months ago are considered abandoned and they are not shown on the All Entries tab, but I have now added an exception for LR RWD entries.

To me, it looks like Tesla is planning to go all out in Q4 to try to reach 500K deliveries this year.

gh2FDly.png

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1282499399562588160

• Informative
Reactions: Hawkstrike
Hi All,

Have benefited from the wealth of information on this Forum, so wanted to return the kindness with some information everyone seems interested in.

Ordered a Model Y LR AWD, Midnight Silver Metallic, 19" Gemini wheels, Five Seat Interior, no FSD on June 22.
Received VIN on July 12.
Scheduled for Delivery during the week of July 27.

Hope this helps.

I delivered guys!

23,477 vin.

It has the typical door alignment issue and minor paint stuff. Front hood is not aligned correctly too, but it's not too noticeable. For some reason, adhesives were still on the car and I can't really take it off properly without removing the entire section so I'm gonna let it be.

Attachments

• IMG_20200712_145947.jpg
    IMG_20200712_145947.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200712_145036.jpg
    IMG_20200712_145036.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20200712_144943.jpg
    IMG_20200712_144943.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20200712_144938.jpg
    IMG_20200712_144938.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Love
Reactions: thisisdiddy
Hi All,

Have benefited from the wealth of information on this Forum, so wanted to return the kindness with some information everyone seems interested in.

Ordered a Model Y LR AWD, Midnight Silver Metallic, 19" Gemini wheels, Five Seat Interior, no FSD on June 22.
Received VIN on July 12.
Scheduled for Delivery during the week of July 27.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the data point. I have basically have the same car as you but have tow hitch and in NJ. We also ordered the same week as you, so hoping for a similar time frame.

Have no idea if this is verifiable, but the folks in NYC have said that the tow hitch install delays delivery by an undefined period.

Yikes hope that's anecdotal evidence. News on twitter of people stalking the Fremont plant is that they have been mass producing at scale. The tow hitch shouldn't really be that much of an issue - especially with the added price cut on top.

Yikes hope that's anecdotal evidence. News on twitter of people stalking the Fremont plant is that they have been mass producing at scale. The tow hitch shouldn't really be that much of an issue - especially with the added price cut on top.
This is our first dance with a Tesla. The lesson I have learned is to just standby. Actionable information is difficult to obtain. But, Tesla projected our car in 4-8 weeks, and we are getting a car in about 5 weeks.

mine is all happening too rapid fire, ordered 9th, got my delivery notification and vi (266xx) today. delivery expected saturday. excited but also have a lot to do in a short time.

Agreed, unless I'm missing or misunderstanding something, there's a lot more "recent" (june or july) orders showing sub-3-week delivery timelines than I would have ever expected. I'm kind of hoping for the predicted "4-8 week turnaround for my July 10 order in order to line up a few things...

View attachment 564481

While I was trying to search for my VIN, I found this in the source code. Does this really mean Sept :'(

Doesn't say anywhere on the website or my manage order page about delivery date yet or even an estimate.
I wouldn't read anything into it. Probably some old hardcoded messages. Here's mine:

"dueAtDelivery":"Due at Delivery","estimatedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","estimatedDeliveryByOct2018":"<span>Estimated delivery by<\/span> <span>Oct.'18<\/span>","estimatedDeliveryBySeptember":"Estimated delivery by late September"

I'm pretty sure I'm not getting my car 2 years ago :)

I wouldn't read anything into it. Probably some old hardcoded messages. Here's mine:

"dueAtDelivery":"Due at Delivery","estimatedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","estimatedDeliveryByOct2018":"<span>Estimated delivery by<\/span> <span>Oct.'18<\/span>","estimatedDeliveryBySeptember":"Estimated delivery by late September"

I'm pretty sure I'm not getting my car 2 years ago :)

Haha thanks!

I was bout to blow up the internal chat with my sales advisor. I guess it's one perk of working for the big T!