Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

martinbowling

Jun 29, 2020
Charleston, WV
White / White PUP Tow Hitch FSD picking up in Columbus, OH

according to Tesla chat rep today, I have a tentative VIN and should be getting text to schedule delivery soon. So East Coast White Interior Tow Hitch aren't dead last lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 46

thisisdiddy

Sep 3, 2018
NJ

according to Tesla chat rep today, I have a tentative VIN and should be getting text to schedule delivery soon. So East Coast White Interior Tow Hitch aren't dead last lol

Where did you even find the Live Chat button? I cant seem to find it.

sherlockw

Jun 13, 2020
Atlanta

Just got a VIN east coast for white / white pup tow hitch FSD. 28XXX

WillRoadster

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2020
Newcastle
First post here. I ordered last Tuesday, received notice on Sunday it arrived at Sacramento/Rocklin CA and I’m picking it up tomorrow at noon. Midnight Grey, Black, 20” wheels. I’m shocked, I was expecting the 4 to 8 weeks that was given when ordered.

FrankTUTB

Jun 27, 2020
Mississippi, USA
First time poster, longtime lurker.

I ordered my long range, white, black induction wheels Model Y on Friday 7/17. Just got a text saying it's ready for pick up on Wednesday 7/22. I'm kind of stunned, to say the least.
That's great! I ordered on 6/25. No word yet on mine, but definitely post again when you get it with pictures!

eski15

Jul 18, 2020
New Jersey
Ordered in Jan 2020, first MY was ready on June 5th. I had not completed sale of my car to Carvanna, beat Tesla trade in by 3K, so I had to go back in line. I added a tow hitch and that really seems to have messed things up. Two VIN # came and went without any word of delivery. Just received message from delivery rep that I have been assigned new Vin # which will be my 4th. Hopefully this will be the one.
LR-AWD/WHITE/BLACK/19INCH/TOW HITCH. VIN 330XX.

Threader

Apr 16, 2019
Montreal
Ordered in Jan 2020, first MY was ready on June 5th. I had not completed sale of my car to Carvanna, beat Tesla trade in by 3K, so I had to go back in line. I added a tow hitch and that really seems to have messed things up. Two VIN # came and went without any word of delivery. Just received message from delivery rep that I have been assigned new Vin # which will be my 4th. Hopefully this will be the one.
LR-AWD/WHITE/BLACK/19INCH/TOW HITCH. VIN 330XX.
popular config. I'm in line for same but only been a week. good luck!

RichardKJ

May 30, 2014
Palo Alto, CA USA
My Model S VIN was 404xx and my Model 3 VIN is 403xx. It's touch and go whether I can get a 402xx VIN for my Model Y. The first two were June manufacture dates (2014 and 2018) so I've already missed that convergence.

Reactions: psuKinger

WillRoadster

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2020
Newcastle
First post here. I ordered last Tuesday, received notice on Sunday it arrived at Sacramento/Rocklin CA and I’m picking it up tomorrow at noon. Midnight Grey, Black, 20” wheels. I’m shocked, I was expecting the 4 to 8 weeks that was given when ordered.

So kind of an odd experience on taking delivery. The order to pick up was just short of a week so I wasn’t quite prepared as to how to operate, let unlock the car. The Rocklin service center was fairly packed with people test driving or picking up new cars. I was give the key card, signed an iPhone for delivery and told my Y was against the wall over there in spot 1. I asked if someone could give me a quick overview on how to operate and was told I should have watched the videos. Meanwhile busy sales people with giving those test driving the full run down near by so we tried to listen in on how to unlock the car.
Once I was inside MY I was able to watch some of the video to leave. Still learning but love the Y.

• Informative
Reactions: Tysto and psuKinger

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC