Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White / White PUP Tow Hitch FSD picking up in Columbus, OH

according to Tesla chat rep today, I have a tentative VIN and should be getting text to schedule delivery soon. So East Coast White Interior Tow Hitch aren't dead last lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 88
Ordered in Jan 2020, first MY was ready on June 5th. I had not completed sale of my car to Carvanna, beat Tesla trade in by 3K, so I had to go back in line. I added a tow hitch and that really seems to have messed things up. Two VIN # came and went without any word of delivery. Just received message from delivery rep that I have been assigned new Vin # which will be my 4th. Hopefully this will be the one.
LR-AWD/WHITE/BLACK/19INCH/TOW HITCH. VIN 330XX.

Ordered in Jan 2020, first MY was ready on June 5th. I had not completed sale of my car to Carvanna, beat Tesla trade in by 3K, so I had to go back in line. I added a tow hitch and that really seems to have messed things up. Two VIN # came and went without any word of delivery. Just received message from delivery rep that I have been assigned new Vin # which will be my 4th. Hopefully this will be the one.
LR-AWD/WHITE/BLACK/19INCH/TOW HITCH. VIN 330XX.
popular config. I'm in line for same but only been a week. good luck!

First post here. I ordered last Tuesday, received notice on Sunday it arrived at Sacramento/Rocklin CA and I’m picking it up tomorrow at noon. Midnight Grey, Black, 20” wheels. I’m shocked, I was expecting the 4 to 8 weeks that was given when ordered.

So kind of an odd experience on taking delivery. The order to pick up was just short of a week so I wasn’t quite prepared as to how to operate, let unlock the car. The Rocklin service center was fairly packed with people test driving or picking up new cars. I was give the key card, signed an iPhone for delivery and told my Y was against the wall over there in spot 1. I asked if someone could give me a quick overview on how to operate and was told I should have watched the videos. Meanwhile busy sales people with giving those test driving the full run down near by so we tried to listen in on how to unlock the car.
Once I was inside MY I was able to watch some of the video to leave. Still learning but love the Y.

• Informative
Reactions: Tysto and psuKinger