Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That Google Doc is an amazing resource! THANK YOU @TroyTeslike!!

Ordered Model Y on 9/24 in FL. No VIN yet.

On 9/29, Tesla offered a different configuration for immediate delivery before the end of quarter. Declined and opted to wait for the exact options desired. We've patiently waited this long, what is another few weeks for a car we will own for a while... :)

Does the Google spreadsheet have a data field for the VIN letter designating the model year?
5YJYA#E##LFP#####? -- it would be nice to know when 2021 cars start to be released.

To that end, is there anyway to see specifically what changed?

Reactions: Troy

On 9/29, Tesla offered a different configuration for immediate delivery before the end of quarter. Declined and opted to wait for the exact options desired. We've patiently waited this long, what is another few weeks for a car we will own for a while... :)

Does the Google spreadsheet have a data field for the VIN letter designating the model year?
5YJYA#E##LFP#####? -- it would be nice to know when 2021 cars start to be released.

Model Y: LR AWD, Pearl White, All Black 5-seat Interior, 19" wheels,Autopilot (no FSD)

Also, has anyone been able to order the "new" Enhanced Autopilot for $4k?

The form does have a spot to enter the model year, but it doesn’t look like the sheet displays it.

There have been several people announce their newly assigned vin #’s have the M (2021) in the 10th digit.

In East Coast(VA), ready to order, what will the expected time for delivery?
The far end of the delivery time that was quoted on your order. For example, if it says 4-8 weeks, expect it to be 7-8 weeks to take delivery. My advisor says that it’s a minimum of 2-3 weeks to travel by train then get loaded on truck to your delivery center. You may get lucky and get matched with one that was already around your area if someone rejected or their financing fell through.

Anyone know of potential buyers being so frustrated by lengthy VIN absence that they have walked away from the process?
I’ve honestly been looking at other crossovers like Range Rover and Mercedes and part of me wants to just go to a dealer and test drive and take one home same day but I also know I would miss Tesla too much. I’m a Model 3 owner currently.

Based on Teslike Model Y Survey/Orders, there were 18 orders made on Sept 26 (including mine) and 6 have been fulfilled to date. My est. delivery period says 4-8 weeks. My car is a basic MSM, LR AWD and black interior/no FSD, 19" wheels. So, I'm figuring that whenever I receive my VIN, delivery will occur sometime near the end of November. I am in Alabama and my delivery location is Atlanta. Does this 'logic' fit with anyone else's??