Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if its related but when I placed my order they said if i dont take delivery in June it would likely be in September

Yes, a lot of people have been told this in the past, always the last month of each quarter. They are told this because Tesla exports their other models the first 6-8 weeks of each quarter. The Y, however, is not being exported, or it has not been up until this point. We are mid-quarter which would be a bizarre time to start exports.

Ordered a MY LR, in April first week. Right now the estimate date is blank. do any one who ordered in that date range have a estimate / delivery date?
Some people said that's a good sign they're trying to assign you a VIN. But in my case, it is not. My date range disappeared on three different occasions since I ordered MY and sometimes it's gone for 1 day sometimes 3-4 days and just simply comes back with another estimated date range. It's gone so wildly I don't even bother looking at it often anymore, if it comes it comes. Goes from March 30th delivery to April then all of a sudden to June then to July then back to April then back to May and now it's June. Last Saturday it was showing 5/15-5/28 and Monday went back to June. The estimated date is like the stock market, goes up and down lol.

Some people said that's a good sign they're trying to assign you a VIN. But in my case, it is not. My date range disappeared on three different occasions since I ordered MY and sometimes it's gone for 1 day sometimes 3-4 days and just simply comes back with another estimated date range. It's gone so wildly I don't even bother looking at it often anymore, if it comes it comes. Goes from March 30th delivery to April then all of a sudden to June then to July then back to April then back to May and now it's June. Last Saturday it was showing 5/15-5/28 and Monday went back to June. The estimated date is like the stock market, goes up and down lol.
Same here, date disappeared and changed to 6/15 to 6/30 from the original of 6/9 - 6/29. :(

Ordered MY LR on April 15th. Original dates were set to May 15-30, then shifted to May 15-June 15, then shifted to June 15-30, and now is 5-9 weeks after order date. Not sure what's going on but it's super frustrating :| My SA originally said I would have it in time for my June 1st road trip - doesn't look like that's happening.

Ordered MY LR on April 15th. Original dates were set to May 15-30, then shifted to May 15-June 15, then shifted to June 15-30, and now is 5-9 weeks after order date. Not sure what's going on but it's super frustrating :| My SA originally said I would have it in time for my June 1st road trip - doesn't look like that's happening.
do you have a VIN yet? ordered my 4/23 no vin but I dont think I will get the MY till the end of June anyways