Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just posted this in the August/September deliveries thread but thought I'd share here in case if others are watching this thread.

I checked about 10 mins ago and I got my MVPA and VIN today (49xxx)! The tip was when I looked at my order, the site asked me for final payment...then I looked in the lower right-hand corner of the screen and saw the MVPA link.

I haven't received any email or text notifying me the VIN has been assigned but it's there.

Ordered on 9/4 (around 6:30pm EST). Completed all of the post order info (name, registration, drivers license info, etc.) by 7:30pm but didn't choose a payment option and submit it until 9/5 around 2:30pm.

Blue / LR AWD / 20" inductions / FSD / Tow hitch.

Oh a 9/4 order has been VIN assigned?! dang. I ordered 9/1...

I ordered 9/3 and got a today text telling me my car was on the way to the delivery center and to select my appointment “by tonight”. Clicking the link gave me just 2 choices in dates 9/19 or 9/20. I really didn’t want the car until the last week of the month, so did t want to choose a date yet. No VIN shows in my account on the Tesla website, still shows my reservation number.

MY Performance, MSM, White Interior, 21’s, Tow Hitch, FSD

5 days from order to text - quickest it’s ever happened for me on any of the Teslas we’ve purchased!

Hi Troy

It would be nice if possible for the VIN per day graph to extend at least 90 days. Then we could see where we were last quarter on this date. The reason is to see the kind of surge to get vehicles completed for the end of the quarter.

I do not know if this is possible, but a rolling average over the VIN numbers should help show a trend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Troy and Sundiego26
I ordered 9/3 and got a today text telling me my car was on the way to the delivery center and to select my appointment “by tonight”. Clicking the link gave me just 2 choices in dates 9/19 or 9/20. I really didn’t want the car until the last week of the month, so did t want to choose a date yet. No VIN shows in my account on the Tesla website, still shows my reservation number.

MY Performance, MSM, White Interior, 21’s, Tow Hitch, FSD

5 days from order to text - quickest it’s ever happened for me on any of the Teslas we’ve purchased!

Correction - I just noticed that the MVPA was in my account and it has the VIN. 46xxx

We just took delivery about an hour ago here in the East Bay. AWD MSM / Black / 20" / Tow Hitch VIN # 485xx, ordered July 12th... I inspected the car pretty closely, the fit and finish are good, panel gaps are consistent, paint looks good, lights all look good, interior is blemish-free. The only issue is that the rear seat retraction switches on the wall of the trunk compartment do not work at all. I didn't feel like that was enough to refuse delivery, since that should be a very easy fix by service (I'm guessing they are simply not connected). It wasn't fun inspecting in the low orange light while ash was falling around everywhere, but I am pretty satisfied.

Ordered 8/20
LR AWD White ext., B&W interior Tow Hitch 20"
VIN received 9/3
Original scheduled delivery 9/6 but had some documents issues
Took delivery today(9/9).
Hardly saw obvious panel gaps, or defects. I used one of the checklists here.
Best of luck to those still in the wait!