Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Matched to a VIN today! M-2021 63,4xx Orlando, FL

LR AWD, Pearl White, Black Interior, 5-seat, 19" wheels, AP (no FSD, no hitch).

Strangely, I noticed that another person in the tracker sheet has the same VIN SN listed ??
Interestingly enough I got matched as well and have the same config and in Jacksonville. Thought it might me be and checked, I typed in 63,4xx into the form but is showing 63,455 in the sheet which is not my VIN. Maybe an issue with the form??

My understanding is salvage Model 3's are still supercharging, so one might think a salvage model Y would supercharge too. But this could change tomorrow, of course.

As of a few months ago they were still deactivating vins that were salvage cars. I know they dont always catch them right away but there's quite a few videos around of people talking about this. Maybe with so many cars on the road unless it gets pointed out to them they miss it now.

As of a few months ago they were still deactivating vins that were salvage cars. I know they dont always catch them right away but there's quite a few videos around of people talking about this. Maybe with so many cars on the road unless it gets pointed out to them they miss it now.

For Models S and X, yes, absolutely. But my understanding is there are no known Model 3 or Y that are blacklisted from Supercharging. But, again, this could change tomorrow, or even 5 minutes from now.