Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Initially reserved a demo vehicle on 2/6, requested a swap to a new vehicle 2/7, got matched with a 90XXX on 2/8, requested unmatching and a VIN for a vehicle with heated steering. Got matched with a 98XXX on the same day (2/8) and confirmed that it'd come with heated steering and USB storage, waiting on estimated delivery dates.

LR, White/White, 19" Gemini wheels, no FSD, no tow hook

Tesla called today to confirm home delivery for Thur 2/11. Seems so strange for them to do home deliveries when I live in a big city 2 miles from their huge sales showroom and service center. Guy said they can do more deliveries that way, they drop the car off and take an Uber back to the office. Interesting... Hope they don't cancel on me day before again!

Just picked up! I can now confirm mine came with heated steering wheel but no updated (matte) center console. Let me know what else you want to see.
A6124507-A9C9-4B71-A6B5-72F61943C16B.jpeg
5929337C-3F3C-474F-A55A-A824B7609D11.jpeg

Correction - I will NOT let you know Wednesday, LOL. Just got a call that my car is in AZ (I'm in Portland), so they had to un-match me from that VIN. Tried to get me to take white interior for delivery tomorrow, but not an option with dogs. Although I knew this was a possibility, wish they would have given me heads up more than 24hrs before I took off work and booked a road trip for this weekend!

If they ask you to take a white interior when you've ordered a default black one, would you get the white for free? Or are they going to change the contract to increase the price?

If they ask you to take a white interior when you've ordered a default black one, would you get the white for free? Or are they going to change the contract to increase the price?

No free upgrades, it would have cost extra to take delivery of one with white interior or tow hitch. I waited and it was worth it with my ordered one delivered yesterday which was just over a week of my original delivery date. Flawless! VIN 118K, newest upgrade was heated steering wheel. Old console (I’m happy about that), and non-upgraded headlights for anyone keeping track.

Reactions: GlmnAlyAirCar
Did anyone get to the point where it was just changing the early estimate to the current day while the extended estimate was still weeks off? Been stuck at the current day - Feb 25th for 4 days in a row.
Yes, My estimated range earlier was <today> - Feb 11. then for 1 day it changed to "We will inform you about the delivery date soon" and Today I am so disappointed to see the new estimated range of "Feb 26 - Mar 18". I guess the delay is due to my order being a 7 seater.

I have ordered a 7 seater, Grey, Black interior, 19" wheels, no Tow Hitch, no FSD. Order Date: 7 Jan, 2021

@Troy : In the Tesla Delivery Tracker form, Can we differentiate between "Estimated Delivery Date" and actual/confirmed delivery date? as estimated delivery date is volatile and can change any number of time. I think we are more interested in the actual delivery date or confirmed delivery date or the delivery appointment date. (I am tracking my Model Y 7 Seater Order)

Last edited:
@Neo_TheOne, both the form and the spreadsheet have only one delivery date, the actual one. There is no estimated delivery date either on the form or on the spreadsheet. It says just "Delivery date".

bxHNVrq.png

Yeah, but Can we make it clear by calling it "Actual delivery date" I think people entering data may also be entering the estimated delivery date in this field.
Great work man in maintaining this Tracker. helps a lot.

Placed an order today for LR / white / white / 20's / tow hitch / 5 seater / autopilot and immediately got a VIN (124xxx) with delivery Feb 23 - March 1. Was not expecting it that quickly but do want to better understand which updates this has to determine if I was to delay or not.